Wheel Size

FCJay

:
Eunos Cosmo JCESE
I'm looking around for wheels for my Cosmo. I'm wondering what sizes fit best. I'm looking for 18's or 19's and a really nice fit. Not really "hella flush" but a tasteful size with a nice lip.

Thanks,
Jay

18s are a perfect size. big enough to look good, small enough to be able to lower the car nicely and still be able to get full lock without rubbing on gaurds or inner gaurd. May rub on the plastic slightly but noting that will chew on tyres or ruin your gaurds.
19s look awsome, but u cant lower the front much at all if u like to turn. 19s also slightly take away from the handling in my opinion.

18's! I have 19's and they really are a little to big, although I doubt I will find a set of 18's that will fit over my bigger brakes!

Kramer

What width and offset fit the car really nice? I can tell there's quite a bit of room in the rear, but I don't have an eye for wheel fitment.

Iv got 18in RX8 rims perfect fit. My other car had 19s same offset as fd rx7, was also a perfect fit. just need the back gaurds rolled.
cant remember what the offset was though exact fitment as fd. with the perfect offset on the rear u could fit 11in wide rims if u really wanted to.

The 16 inch FD wheels are +50 from memory.

Offset wise, you could go as far as 9.5 +15 on the front and 10 +25 on the rear, but this would require a guard role and camber.

I think it is about -3 on the rear and -3 on the front.

The front will only take about -3 with the factory arms and suspension.

I should also mention that I made a mistake - the fronts can go to 9inch, +23.

Back