What's your mileage?

What's the milage on your 3rd Gen Protege5 or Protege?

• Total voters
jeg0024 said:
lol, I know, but I was bored. Ive said much worse things that I should have kept to myself...like that one time at work when I came out of the cooler back into the kitchen and told everyone that I had just got hit in the face by a bag of nut sauce from the top shelf.
no comment

jeg0024 said:
lol, I know, but I was bored. Ive said much worse things that I should have kept to myself...like that one time at work when I came out of the cooler back into the kitchen and told everyone that I had just got hit in the face by a bag of nut sauce from the top shelf.
I think he is leaving a little bit of info out of that story. (omg)

lol, I think id look like him too if I grew my hair out.

And if i wasnt so fat

And if I could snowboard

and...ill stop.

StealthWyvern said:
no I polish a turd, but seriosuly im at work and I do data processing for 10 different banks
Damn, I know you make alot of dough. I am a Federal Police Officer and don't make much at all.

I want a chunk of change...my parents were talking about how my uncle gets a 18k bonus at the end of the year...thats gotta be nice. Hes got an office job working at Honda HQ, no thanks. lol

Drake13 said:
WOW.. Work must not be far or you must have another vehical.

lol... nope 9 minute drive if that; I have two kids too so we tend to use the Jeep a bit more than my 5. Plus the wife says she doesn't like to be sitting on the floor (to low for her) and shes not allowed to drive it.

Last edited:
just found this thread. here are my 2 cents:

about to hit 42,700. i can remember when i bought her with less than 10K on the odometer... seems like it was only yesterday! (cryhard)

Back