Whats the worst that can happen? MS Protege Low Compression

BuhrritoSpeed

:
MASDAZPEED Protege
Hey whats up fellow internet people.

so i just bought a 03.5 MSP for pretty cheap inside and out good condition. i figured i can fix it because it had some engine problems, which im still going to, but i was hoping it would be something rather simple like a head gasket. this car put out some low compression numbers and later viewing with a boroscope that the cylinder walls were damaged, so i guess its time for a swap. i dont know if this is the right place to post my thread but does anyone have an engine they want to get rid of? i wont have too much cash but i want to trade some of my goods for an engine. if anyone has an engine or knows of someone with one shoot them my way , im trying to get this project off the ground and going!

any suggestions or advice would help too. thanks again!

Hey whats up fellow internet people.

so i just bought a 03.5 MSP for pretty cheap inside and out good condition. i figured i can fix it because it had some engine problems, which im still going to, but i was hoping it would be something rather simple like a head gasket. this car put out some low compression numbers and later viewing with a boroscope that the cylinder walls were damaged, so i guess its time for a swap. i dont know if this is the right place to post my thread but does anyone have an engine they want to get rid of? i wont have too much cash but i want to trade some of my goods for an engine. if anyone has an engine or knows of someone with one shoot them my way , im trying to get this project off the ground and going!

any suggestions or advice would help too. thanks again!
You can, essentially, make any FS engine work, though the easiest would be from an 01-03 N/A, MSP or 626. This will require very little swapping over of components.

Latest posts

Back