Whats everyone paying for 13 MS3's?

lamp3

Hey all! I've been a member quite some time. Some of you out there that have been around for awhile may remember me. Well, I'm thinking its time for another speed.

Hoping for some insight on what people are picking these up for. I'm not expecting the insane type discounts I got on some of my previous speed vehicles. Doubt we'll ever see deals like that again. I'm just hoping to save a couple grand off invoice. Are there any incentives goin on? Any dealers in the southeast making good deals?

No real incentives on the 2013 MS3's! Pricing is regional for the most part. We purchased our 2013 CWP w/Tech Package for a little over $25K, we have high taxes in Ohio. We used S-Plan Pricing From Mazda Motorsports, as we are members. We're are you located in the SE?

I have access to the S-plan as well. Hey does the non tech package car come with the 5.8" screen too?

Best price I've found so far is 22,500 + tax and fees for a non tech car. Anyone out there seen better?

13 MS3's at ~$23,076.92=$300,000. Don't know why anyone would want that many, though.

Use truecar.com to see what people in your area have been paying. You can also get a dealer best price quote as well. It worked out well for me when I bought my car.

I'll have to check that out. I did find a dealer selling for 2500 off invoice. That puts a tech package car at roughly 23,500 and a non tech. Just a little under 21,500. Highly tempting.

Back