What would it take ...

Albert

:
2007 Black MS3
What would it take to get a 2010 Mazda3 to handle as well as a 2010 MS3? I know there's not a lot out for the 3's suspension - yet - so this is just to get a feel of what it would require. The Mazda3 would get 18's, and money isn't that big of a factor.

Basically I'm debating between the 2. I really want white, which means the Mazda3, but I love how the MS3 handles, which to me is even more important that it having all the horsepower. Pluses for the Mazda3 are 0% interest for 60 months, better headlights, led tails, full leather, white, plus some odds and ends. MS3 pluses are power, styling (I like the hood scoop), and handling.

I know I'll be the one who has to decide which is more important, but I'll listen to anyone who has an opinion to share.

Not sure what would it take...

If money's not a problem, Id recommend going for the Speed...

Once youve driven it, even if you succesfully tune or upgrade the suspension on a MZ3 to handle like a MS3, youll be finding it down on power, I know youd rather have the handling than the power, but its a complete package IMO...

I drove the Mini Cooper S, then drove a N/A Cooper and always found it wanting even though it didnt have the same suspension setup...

I guess what Im saying is if youve really like the MS3 for its handling, that opinion you have is obviously influenced by the power the Speed has...

I know where youre coming from, I really love the White MS3 and wouldve bought it, but since in Mexico we dont have it either, well not much we can do...

You can maybe wait for the US to bring a MS3 GT variant? maybe theyll also offer white as well...

Either way, you wont regret it...

Not sure what would it take...

If money's not a problem, Id recommend going for the Speed...

Once youve driven it, even if you succesfully tune or upgrade the suspension on a MZ3 to handle like a MS3, youll be finding it down on power, I know youd rather have the handling than the power, but its a complete package IMO...

I drove the Mini Cooper S, then drove a N/A Cooper and always found it wanting even though it didnt have the same suspension setup...

I guess what Im saying is if youve really like the MS3 for its handling, that opinion you have is obviously influenced by the power the Speed has...

I know where youre coming from, I really love the White MS3 and wouldve bought it, but since in Mexico we dont have it either, well not much we can do...

You can maybe wait for the US to bring a MS3 GT variant? maybe theyll also offer white as well...

Either way, you wont regret it...

Trust me, everything you've said has run thru my head a million times. I forgot to add that I really want a moonroof, too, and we know that won't happen in the MS3. It sucks when you want something that you can't have!

Back