What will replace your p5 in the future?

so everyone else seems to have noticed the sweetness that is the A3.

For me: 1) Audi A3 2) Volvo S40 3) MX-5 4) Mazdaspeed 3 wagon 5) Civic coupe

im still on the s2000 bandwagon.. but looks like my car will soon be accompained by a ninja... and then later this year(fall) a truck.

my future was last night

well i did it i traded my baby last night, my 02 p5 had her since she was new (i will post memory pics later) watched her grow into a powdercoated valve cover then a 155db memphis sound system, then tein s w/tokico blue struts, capped off with knoig unknown 17's. but it all went away wiht the signing of a little piece off paper. Take care gurdy i will miss you..... On to the new one it is silver almost the same color and it is an 05 VW GTI 1.8T ( will post pics of her too). So what do you guys/girls (politicly correct) (thumb) , think.

space said:
well i did it i traded my baby last night, my 02 p5 had her since she was new (i will post memory pics later) watched her grow into a powdercoated valve cover then a 155db memphis sound system, then tein s w/tokico blue struts, capped off with knoig unknown 17's. but it all went away wiht the signing of a little piece off paper. Take care gurdy i will miss you..... On to the new one it is silver almost the same color and it is an 05 VW GTI 1.8T ( will post pics of her too). So what do you guys/girls (politicly correct) (thumb) , think.

i think i wanna see the p5 wiht unknowns. almost bought some..

Having two kids, I might go for the Mazda 5. I absolutely dislike Stupid Useless Vehicles (SUV's) so I will NEVER get one. And the price of gas up here simply pushes me toward an econobox for my quite long daily commutes to work so the new Honda Fit is interesting.

The P5 is now 4 years old, and my wife's Civic is 6 years old...might do a couple of moves soon before they start costing too much in maintenance.

Would like to get my hands on a eaither an Infiniti G35 Coupe 6spd, or a Lexus IS350 I think I'm all done with Mazdas for a while.

steplat said:
so everyone else seems to have noticed the sweetness that is the A3.

For me: 1) Audi A3 2) Volvo S40 3) MX-5 4) Mazdaspeed 3 wagon 5) Civic coupe

I'm not crazy about the A3's looks....I think it's because the hatch looks too squared off or something.

Attachments

• p5.JPG
    p5.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 146
Katya4me said:
I like the new MX-5 and I dream/lust over the Lotus Elise. .

(werd) (werd) (werd)

i dont want to get rid of my p5. id rather have a second car. maybe an evo or sti.

Back