What to do??

i personally like the contrast of the plain cf. the kevlar kinda looks like u tried to paint it but couldnt get it jsut right froma distance... but its up to u really.

terbow said:
i personally like the contrast of the plain cf. the kevlar kinda looks like u tried to paint it but couldnt get it jsut right froma distance... but its up to u really.

thanks those are the kind of opinions I want as i am planning on buying early next week

you know what I would consider the dual vented hood as well so between oem carbon fiber dual vented carbon fiber and colored kevlar (OEM not vented)

Hood4.jpg

or

http://www.msprotege.com/members/joka1/dual vent hood.jpg

or

http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95265&highlight=kevlar+hood

thanks in advance guys!!!

idont like the dual vented personally. looks like a snorkel hood to me. id go for reverse cowell too. thats nice also.

terbow said:
idont like the dual vented personally. looks like a snorkel hood to me. id go for reverse cowell too. thats nice also.

i know i wanted reverse cowl but street unit doesn't have ANY lol cuz of the carbon fiber shortage

I like both the OEM and the reverse cowl in non-painted carbon fiber. The contrast "pops" nicely.

I'm with the regular cf crew. Never really liked the kevlar weave personally, but it's not my car! :) I'm not much of a fan of the dual vents. The two I've been battling between are the oem and reverse cowl, damn that hood's sexy...

snowblazin said:
I'm with the regular cf crew. Never really liked the kevlar weave personally, but it's not my car! :) I'm not much of a fan of the dual vents. The two I've been battling between are the oem and reverse cowl, damn that hood's sexy...

Reverse cowl is not possible to get anymore gemini has stopped production until further notice because of the carbon fiber shortage this is why i am buying xcelerated concepts i was just showing the weave on the colored kevlar from gemini composites b/c its the same

a few more of the colored pics attached the last one is of a custom hood with evo vent just using it to show the yellow weave not buying this hood thanks again guys

Attachments

• protege5_1.jpg
    protege5_1.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 93
  • protege5_3.jpg
    protege5_3.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 106
  • protege5_5.jpg
    protege5_5.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 96
  • fiberimages1.jpg
    fiberimages1.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 92
nighttime bump come on guys please everyone/anyone lol i am purchasing tomorrow and just want a few more opinions

thanks

terbow said:
dont get teh weave! in terbow we trust.

i know thats how i felt until i found those other pictures of it on cars i am torn between OEM carbon fiber and OEM carbon/kevlar yellow weave such a hard decision

Back