What to do with my subs...

Haxir

:
mazdaspeed 3 GT 2008 CWP
I use to have a honda accord back in the day, was easy to swap out a new deck with sub outputs on it and install them. pretty simple. But now that i bought a new 2008 speed 3 last year, i really wanna put my subs in it. I have 2 10' pheonix gold xenon's with an 800 watt 4channel xenon amp. Im just completely clueless as to how to put them in. Does our stock deck have the output plugs for the subs? If not, what can be done? Because the stock deck is one big piece. Im clueless and have been tryin to find the anwser but with no luck. Please help :)

remove the head unit and use this diagram to install a LOC.

wired2.jpg

is that the stock harness? and is that just like adding "High-low" or whatever from the speakers to run it?

yes and yes

is that the only way to do it? and does it sound ok? i've had people tell me doing it that way makes it sound like crap. Is there any products that like, install into the center console in some way with a different deck or somthing?

mine works great. no problems what so ever, and it only takes about 10 minutes to install. the only other place you can tap into the wires is under the driver seat, if you have the bose system. i don't have it, so it wasn't an option.

your only other option is to replace the head unit.

yeah mine isnt bose either, is it hard to remove the "head unit"? I wouldnt know where to start lol

Back