What size wrench

on the msp its an allen wrench. 5mm and 4mm . the pan one is one size and the turbo one is the other size. the FEED line is 7/16.

Last edited:
btw, feed line is a b**** to take off.
u cant fit an open end wrench in there no matter how hard you try.....and you dont want to bend the line itself.
what a nightmare that was.

and then once everything is back in and you think it's tight enough......go for a 20 minute drive. u'll see oil forming on the line.
it took me a week of tightening every day 1/16th of a turn to stop the oil from forming arround the line.

Take a weekend and get it replaced, I would do it myself again if I had to. I did mine a few months back I instaled the CS downpipe. I would have done it in a day or less but my turbo was bad (not boosting) so I turned it into a turbo shop that said they couldbn't find anything wrong with it so I threw it back in and it was boosting regularly. Free fixed turbo, no complaints from me. The wierd thing was that it seemed like every other bolt was loose, the ones I was scared to strip were loose so retorqued everything twice to be sure there were no loose bolts.

yup replaces both, i have the corksport and the downpipe so i just have to chose which one i want to put on

Install the CS s pipe and instal the downpipe after that. That's what I would do. Which downpipe do you have?

i used an open ended wrench. :)
u have to angle it up, but yea its a b****. i agree there.

Dr.Sound said:
btw, feed line is a b**** to take off.
u cant fit an open end wrench in there no matter how hard you try.....and you dont want to bend the line itself.
what a nightmare that was.

and then once everything is back in and you think it's tight enough......go for a 20 minute drive. u'll see oil forming on the line.
it took me a week of tightening every day 1/16th of a turn to stop the oil from forming arround the line.

no, it's 7/16
11 will fit but you run into a chance of stripping the nut.

btw, yellowspeed, do it yourself.
it's not that hard, just requires a lot of time (took me 6 hours) because of all the steps you have to follow.
plus you have to wait for radiator to drain.
USE LOTS OF PB BLASTER!!

YellowSpeedInNY said:
Corksport downpipe and Mental addictions downpipe, whichever one i don't install ima sell off
if you go with corksport downpipe make sure your straight pipe has a flex section.

yea its not that bad. ive done a few. just take ur time. i even have a howto u can follow.

Latest posts

Back