What looks good?

klinkb

:
03 Black Mica MSP
I was wondering which rims look/fit good on a 2001 es? My car has stock suspension right now but I'm looking to lower it in the future. Post pics and let me know how they fit!

a lot of people put 17" inches on our cars, but you could go up to 18" and seen one guy with 19" and still lowered an inch.

mickeyreategui said:
a lot of people put 17" inches on our cars, but you could go up to 18" and seen one guy with 19" and still lowered an inch.

i dont want huge rims haha who makes nice rims? my roomate has rotas and they look pretty nice

Proteges look best with 17s IMO. I'd go 17x7 with 205/45s. In that case the offset should be 45-50mm if you don't want to rub. You can go lower in offset but you may need to roll your fenders for clearance. Check edgeracing.com, performanceplustire.com, and tirerack.com for ideas on wheel designs. Wheels make the single biggest difference in the look of your car so take your time and post pics when you're done! :)

BTW welcome to the forums.

i think i want to get black wheels but im not positive, my cars burgundy which im not crazy about but whatever haha i need to save up $$ so im not completely broke when i buy some

Back