?? What lip is this ??

DRKNYTE

:
2008 MAZDASPEED 3 (BLACK MICA)
Came across this pic and was wondering if anyone knows who makes it and were I can get it.... Thanks!!

Attachments

• sick lip.jpg
    sick lip.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 681
Yeah, the more I look at it the less I like it..... dosen't flow with the car very well. I guess I was caught up in the fact that I never saw it before.

I bet you could find out on BC Mazda. That car was pictured alongside the white 2010 that was photographed before they were for sale.

So funny. That is the 2002 Subaru WRX lip which was available as an option. I know because I had that lip on my 2002 WRX. :)

It is 3 parts. The two sides you see there and the middle section which bolted under the car.

So funny. That is the 2002 Subaru WRX lip which was available as an option. I know because I had that lip on my 2002 WRX. :)

It is 3 parts. The two sides you see there and the middle section which bolted under the car.

FWIW... most 02 and up WRX bodykits will bolt directly up to our cars. My fav is the 08 STi hood.

You guys are on crack...... the 02 STI hood does not fit our cars..... The only hood that fits our cars is from the 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 series!

i thought the best thread was the one where someone asked if the 2nd gen MS3 hood fits on the 1st gen (headshake

I recently found a lip for the MS3 that no one has probably heard of before. A JDM company called Hikoen made one and it's ugly too, but I'm sure there might be someone out there that likes it.

I don't but the design has potential. They just need to lessen the bulkiness and it might be alright. Some matching sides and rear would help too. Hopefully someone will design a better one for us but I doubt it. They even made one for the Mz3 hatch. I haven't seen anything on the sedan so I don't know if they made one for it.

MS3

p1.jpg

hikoen-img600x456-1236338105s8xe0847190.jpg

hikoen-img600x350-1236337989mtm96547000.jpg

hikoen-img600x267-1236337990volyzz47000.jpg

Mz3

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

p1.jpg

family_guy_thats_nasty1.jpg

Tacky IMO. Cant anybody design a SIMPLE elegant lip? HD lip the best so far, and that costs like 10 bucks . Gives me a task to do then.

Back