what kit is this?

capnsavem

Contributor
:
'03 Protege 5
just curious.. anyone seen this?... ive now seen pics of two different cars with this front bumper:

323grill.jpg

bad photoshop

the lip looks awful too

any other pics?

Euro/J-Spec front end and fogs with an erebuni lip.

Peace

Ill be posting my jspec rear for sale anyday here. I have decided to go a different way. Buy it.

nate0123 said:
and that won't fit over US-spec bumpers either

Based on what?

The MSP, MP3, P5 all use the Japanese style bumper.

^ not that one. thats the equivalent of a sedan bumper over here. the sedan there and the sedan here have two differen't bumpers.
that lip wouldn't fit over an msp P5 bumper anyway.....alot of P5's there don't have our bumper either.

L8R said:
Euro/J-Spec front end and fogs with an erebuni lip.

Peace

I don't see a lip on their site that looks like that.

Are you thinking it's this:
protege123f.jpg

Thapro1 said:
^ not that one. thats the equivalent of a sedan bumper over here. the sedan there and the sedan here have two differen't bumpers.
that lip wouldn't fit over an msp P5 bumper anyway.....alot of P5's there don't have our bumper either.

I know it's not that one... I was speaking in reference to "not fitting on US Spec". What I was saying is those are obviously interchangeable with the US cars.

On second thought, maybe he was considering that a lip (not a kit/bumper) that will not work on the US cars. In that case, correct.

But it doesn't look like that bumper or that lip have been completely identified yet.

Back