• Manual

Votes: 26 63.4%
  • Automatic

Votes: 15 36.6%

• Total voters

FrankenMazda3

:
2010 Mazda Axela
Okay so I'm running a pole to see how many of you drive a manual or automatic transmission. I drive a manual have for 3 years now.

My Mazda 3 has an automatic transmission, while my Probe was converted to a manual transmission back in 2001.

you poor girl... a man who cant even use his own stick :(

Rofl. He has his own vehicle, but there are times that he has to use mine. He really can not grasp the concept of a stick .... it's quite frustrating, but I do like the sport auto transmission option. It gives me a bit more trans control when I need it. :)

We cant drink water *cough* and txt and put on makeup, and fix our hair, smoke a cigarette, and read the newspaper, and drink our coffee(yes youre drinking both coffee and water at the same time), and talk on our bluetooth, and listen to the radio, and have breakfast/lunch/dinner in a manual :/
Fixed it for you ;)

I wanted the manual but ended up getting the auto because of the street i live on is dirt and potholed, I have to idle through the street pretty much so I didnt feel the need for a manual. If I ever move or get the road paved my next car will be a manual again.

Automatic.

State requires all hand control equipped vehicles to have an automatic transmission.

Sad that so many people cant (have reasons not to) drive stick.
No rant tho. To each there own.

If I were physically able to do it and the law allowed it, I would have a stick. I have been trying to figure out a way to build hand controls that the driver could drive a stick, but the state says absolutely not.

Back