What is this?

c7scayman

:
96 Mazda Protege DX 1.5L
I got an email from Mazda today for a sale. What is the crossover on the right?
12-8-15-Faulkner-Mazda--December-to-Remember_08.gif

It looks like it may be a European market Ford Ranger copy. Maybe a Mazda B series pick up from overseas? It doesn't make sense to have it in their U.S. ad.

Same ad probably runs all over the world with slightly modified copy. Should've swapped out the bt-50 for the us market.

Kind of weird that's even in there at all as the design language is the older style. Maybe its an old ad too.

Last edited:
I got an email from Mazda today for a sale. What is the crossover on the right?
12-8-15-Faulkner-Mazda--December-to-Remember_08.gif

It looks like it may be a European market Ford Ranger copy. Maybe a Mazda B series pick up from overseas? It doesn't make sense to have it in their U.S. ad.

I thought it was a Toyota or Honda?

2012-2015-honda-cr-v-accessories.jpg

ABS-Front-Grill-Grille-Bumper-Molding-Cover-Trim-For-Toyota-RAV-4-RAV4-2013-2014.jpg_220x220.jpg

Not to get off the topic of the Mazda B series but... How does this offer work? I can't seem to find it online and I just purchased my cx5 as of yesterday. Would like the know if I'm eligible :)

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Well I am in Philadelphia, PA and recently test drove a few Mazda's at my local dealership. I got this email because I gave them my email address so I assume it is valid in the U.S.

Well I am in Philadelphia, PA and recently test drove a few Mazda's at my local dealership. I got this email because I gave them my email address so I assume it is valid in the U.S.
Hey feel free to omit any personal info but would you be able to forward that over to me? Pm me if you can. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I like it. My only complaint are the cheap looking headlights. They should be smoked gray like the current models.

It looks hideous. Kill it with fire. Like a rich teenage girl that designed a pickup inspired by her favorite shampoo bottle or something.

It looks hideous. Kill it with fire. Like a rich teenage girl that designed a pickup inspired by her favorite shampoo bottle or something.

It's a Ford Ranger (still sold elsewhere) with a mazda-ish front end. The side mirrors look familiar, maybe the same as the F150?

Back