what is this?

thecrash91

:
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege
my guess is after market horn addition. its located under the fog lights behind the bumper.

wk47rq.jpg

alarm goes through same horn. and since my horn causes short and blows fuse every time i honk it, im thinking these are the culprit since they are open to get water damaged ever since my wheel well plastic got ripped out by a fuggin raccoon

alarm goes through same horn. and since my horn causes short and blows fuse every time i honk it, im thinking these are the culprit since they are open to get water damaged ever since my wheel well plastic got ripped out by a fuggin raccoon

was it hit during the accident? could be loose. check the connections.

nah this was way long ago. the horn started to fail when it rained hard one day after it got ripped off, probably the first big rain after that i drove in. im going to see what happens if i disconnect them and put a new fuse in.

im pretty sure u want to have a horn dude! it looks like a wolo horn! go to ur local autoparts store and get another one!

i still have the stocker on there, i said in the OP that i thought it was a horn addition. im looking into getting the hella supertones. and replacing the whole system when i get the funds.

Back