What is included with the CS Race Pipe?

opt_ms3

:
Mazdaspeed3
I just bought a semi-used CorkSport race pipe. I didn't get any instructions with it, but I found a pretty detailed how-to on another Mazda forum for the TurboXS race pipe. All that was included were two pretty big bolts and two washers. In the pictures that this guy put up for the how-to, it shows not only the two bolts and two washers that I have, but also two smaller bolts and washers, a total flange gasket, and a circle flange gasket. Do I need the gaskets that are shown with the XS race pipe, or can I get away without them (maybe the CS test pipe is different)? Does the CS pipe include instructions? I didn't see much on their website. Let me know what you guys think.

you dont need instructions for this dude, it only goes in one way, you cant mess it up. Jack up car, use jack stands, use 14mm to un bolt the bottom brace closest to DP, then use 12mm to drop the the center underbrace. Then there are 4 more bolts holding the mid pipe on, Make sure the car is nice and cool first LOL. good luck mang.

Back