What have you done to your P5 today?

Today: Swapped out both serpentine belts. Flipped the working door switch from passenger side over to the driver's. Programmed second key fob. Snapped off the heads of a few rusty bolts that hold the underbody plastics...

Surprising result: the dash is now much brighter at night with a nice new gatorback belt on the alternator. Might not have to switch those bulbs out for leds after all.

yellow speed coilovers came in today!
waiting on awr rear sway bar to arrive before i install.

obx header and sls catted mid pipe on the way :)

Fixed a few minor irritating problems. Now my passenger rear power door lock works again without the grinding sound, my A/C works on 2 and 3, and I finally have keyless entry.

Now I need to pull off the driver FRONT door panel and replace the mirror assembly, and replace the driver front headlight assembly. Then get the tint stripped and redone. Or maybe a new stereo and speakers - I desperately need those. Or maybe.... or maybe... or maybe...

Did this very simple and easy mod today. Sticking to the simple/free/cheap mods to start!

Interesting mod. I do need to ask in the event that if the door lock actuators break how do you open your door from the inside? Can you still pull it up with a small portion of the lock sticking out assuming that the first picture depicts the lock in the locked position? Apologize if my query is a bit silly. (smoke)

autoexe replica fiberglass lip arrived today... gonna paint it high gloss black and then add a clear coat
theres no mounting holes so i guess I will have to make my own.. hmmmmmm

waiting on jdm style grill, awr rear sway, obx header and sls catted midpipe before i install yellow speed coil overs :)
cant wait

Updated the head unit and did a little rust spot treatment today. Need to follow up with another coat then polish tomorrow.
7EwqWdx.jpg

gTlMPOn.jpg

XPxpJwc.jpg

Z0ADnEA.jpg

Renewed my faith in duct tape. Exhaust pipe blew off at the weld pre-resonator. Dragged my piping a good 2miles. Put a sh1t load of duct tape held long enough to make it to my shop 5mi away. Waiting on my welder to get here to mend the pipes back together.

Interesting mod. I do need to ask in the event that if the door lock actuators break how do you open your door from the inside? Can you still pull it up with a small portion of the lock sticking out assuming that the first picture depicts the lock in the locked position? Apologize if my query is a bit silly. (smoke)

Here is the write up I found on this. You can choose to leave more room to still grab the lock, but I cut more off so that it would sit more flush.

http://www.zapwizard.com/oldsite/Car/locks/Index.html

installed the canadian egr yesterday and so far it feels a lot better than before (thumb)

is there a good how-to somewhere for this? i want to do it, but i dont want to pay to have it installed. i looked at some diagram pics and just couldn't wrap my head around it

Back