What have you done to your P5 today?

If he had heavy duty brakes, he could rip hard turns by stomping on it

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0vCZB_kiN9A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

i'll be looking for a Protege fog switch if anyone can keep an eye out for me or if anyone has one not using.

well, switch and HOPEFULLY the connector from behind the dash, but i figure Fatti might have one

Lemme know what you want for it

I don't have fogs anymore but everything is still there. I can pull the connector and switch and ship it to you tomorrow via USPS so just pay for the shipping/box at $6.00. But I don't want to take away from Fatti's service if you would rather deal with his business. No pressure. But if you want mine PM me and I'll send you my PayPal addy. :)

went for a drive tonight

IMG-20121001-00178.jpg

IMG-20121001-00177.jpg

You have to use the e-brake? Big rear sway, go in hot and lift. Instant oversteer.

You don't even need a big sway bar :D

This weekend I was driving the rustbucket much too fast on one of those 270 degree onramps when I realized the radius of the turn was quickly getting smaller. My stupid reflex was to lift (at ~5k RPM) which turned my massive understeer into oversteer. Luckily I was able to get it back under control and continue on my way.

Scary, but better than staying inside on a rainy evening :p

JT, when are you going to get some video of the SC already, man? I gotta twist your arm and Cres's arm for video. haha

Because pics are cool but videos are even better. And I live the sound of boosted cars. :)

i do have the mazda6 bbk that im selling off my beloved totaled p5. have less than 1k on rotors, pads and calipers that I bought all brand new. :D

Testing out the DRL in the turn signal area for Callie's car. She's not big on the whole "Halo" thing but i want a proper DRL

It's a morimoto 70mm XB LED halo that will run as a DRL but alternate off when the turn signal blinks

225965_286927491418568_229346846_n.jpg

thoughts/opinions?

Last edited:
What sensor monitors the egr? Im on second known good egr still throwing p0401....but only when driving below 3000 rpm.?.?.

Latest posts

Back