What have you done to your P5 today?

^They fit into the bolt holes of the valve cover, you drop those in before the bolt. You should have seen similar ones when you were removing the bolts (they might be stuck in the VC).

Kool thanks. I'm actually doing this tomorrow. I'm installing my new wrinkle black valve cover
20120222_160028.jpg
[/IMG]

changed O2 sensor bank 1...better MPG!!!!

I changed both during the summer (because my downstream one was dead) and I noticed a nice increase in fuel economy this winter. I remember getting 11l/10km last year and this winter I've been getting 9-10l/100km. Of course that could be because of a huge number of reasons, but I suspect it helped.

I changed both during the summer (because my downstream one was dead) and I noticed a nice increase in fuel economy this winter. I remember getting 11l/10km last year and this winter I've been getting 9-10l/100km. Of course that could be because of a huge number of reasons, but I suspect it helped.

yeah it was running lean put the scan tool in and the code set P0171...i should get better MPG

replaced my radiator cap today and filled her with some gas. UPS delivered my sylvania headlight restoration kit. gonna give i a go on my set of black headlights

Today, all i did was replace my tail light bulbs as only my runners worked. also, got my tax return back so should be getting suspension soon, looking into some Stagg Gas Powered Struts, and some Tein Sport springs, just for the time being til i can afford coilovers

Today, all i did was replace my tail light bulbs as only my runners worked. also, got my tax return back so should be getting suspension soon, looking into some Stagg Gas Powered Struts, and some Tein Sport springs, just for the time being til i can afford coilovers

Are Stagg struts actually supposed to be any good? Because for the same price you can get KYBs from rockauto...

Latest posts

Back