What have you done to your P5 today?

In the US, you only had ABS if you got the side-airbag package. Otherwise, no ABS.

Sold the p5 over the weekend it was fun while it lasted time to move onto something else Peace

Last edited:
Changed out NGK Irridiums to NGK V-Powa. Out of lazyness, took the AEM Dri-Flo off and put the clean K&N on. Also added an octane booster and got rid of some pinging.

Dang, nobody played with their p5's since Tuesday?? lol

I installed some Hawk HP+ pads this morning, holy HELL do they BITE!!! Going to a track day at BeaveRun tomorrow, getting over 2 hrs of track time, so I decided to up the braking power a bit. lol

Nice videos. I have few questions. where in canada was this? What do you have in the center instead of the radio? is it normal for your car to smoke so much when you floor it? I know its turbo but i have seen turbo cars blow dark smoke but yours is white. maybe condensation in cold weather?

Done between 10a and 1p today:

V-LEDs 1157 and 194 LED into JDM tails
Akata 10mm bolt-on spacers in front and azuelke 5mm rear spacers
Cleaned up AEM gauge wiring

Later will do a full wash

Last edited:
I turned up the boost again yesterday. Now at 8 psi spiking to 10. I still need more but I only wish I had cash to build the motor.

Washed the P5, new rubber on all four, now sporting my 5zigen Hyper 5zr 18" wheels on the P5! I have missed this look! Waiting for my megan racing coil overs to take away the fender gap!
IMG_20111001_171002.jpg

this is what i did today

this is what happens every time I start my car, nice blue smoke, piston ring?, valve seals, who knows, 126000 miles, I'm thinking in said good bye to my p5 and get a new car...

Last edited:
Looks like either a leaky valve, definitely burning oil from somewhere. These engines are so easy to fix/replace you could go that route. They are inexpensive to replace the entire motor too...

It's been raining for the past few days, so the passenger-side of my car is now a kiddie pool...

I park on an incline so all the water is pooling at the back of the car. This weekend I'll have to pull up the carpet and dry everything out :(

/\ that sucks, better do it before it starts freezing. my buddy had an old civic that leaked in the rear, then it froze and the backseat became a skating rink :)

Back