What have you done to your P5 today?

Cheese, can't you just pull the bulb from the gauge cluster for the parking brake light?

I think that's what I'm going to end up doing. I removed the sensor tonight, but of course the bolt that holds it to the spindle broke (as well as the bolt that holds the harness to the strut). Right now I'm just going to live without ABS.

You wouldn't happen to have a rear driver-side sensor to sell me, would you? ;)

Evan, you know a miata is a great staring point for a locost, right? ;)

Haha, nice try, Ryan.

well said

Mazda Protege's might not be the fastest cars out there but the Mazda Family is the best part of owning a Mazda. I'm not sure how it is in other states, but here in Ohio we are like a tight knit crew. We all know each other in person and help out whenever we can. Shoot, my 2 room mates I've met on here and we've done a lot of work on Ohio cars in our garage. Even the GrandAm Mazda racers say they love the Mazda Family.

I got a whole box of goodies from Scratch (RIP) today. I bought a Sparco steering wheel from him and he gave me a Sparco shift knob, crago net, Mazda emblem, Mazda pin and a pimp JDM Familia booklet. I can't wait to put the steering wheel on...

believe my clutch pressure plate is going out. sounds like im grinding gears when the clutch pedal is fully in shifting from 1st to 2nd and the frequency is increasing )^: or could it be the 2nd gear in the transmission? idk...

Back