What have you done to your P5 today?

replaced a caliper today. seriously had no brakes driving around hahaha. also fixed my midpipe rattling on my crossmember. car feels and sounds so good now. time to toss a little sub in it and make it look purty and im a happy lil me for this summer

Just got the Volks mounted back on tires. Its been months lol. Going to roll on them for a week while the Blitz center caps get polished and one has a little nick polished out of the lip

Im going to attempt the front wheel bearing tomorrow. Maybe fix my rear pads as well (broken clips)

Im going to attempt the front wheel bearing tomorrow. Maybe fix my rear pads as well (broken clips)

Pull spindle, take it to a machine shop to have new bearing pressed in. Most expensive part of the job is that damn machine shop bill.

Does anyone know the size of the Axle nut when changing the wheel bearing?

For some reason 32mm sticks in my head. That may be the Miata's though. I think I ended up using my 1-1/8" socket for the Protege. Damn it... I've only done this 3 times, why can't I remember? Haha.

Its $40 at car quest. not too bad. What sucks is that I work night shift. So right after work im hoping to have it out and and getting pressed while still having time to sleep. lol

So I went for a cruise in the rain. Found out I need to take the bumper back apart. I hooked the window washer fluid hoses to the wrong pumps. Now the rear spray switch wets the front window and vice versa.

Why remove the bumper? When I replaced one of the pumps, I just pulled the fender liner back...will save you some time.

Drove mine to work with the sun shining!

Took my storage unit full of Protege parts and hand selected a few of the best pieces along with the left over aftermarket...the rest of it went into a ceremonial Protege bonfire...wasn't planning on getting rid of it all, but had some people down the road get moved into a nursing home and they have no family so wanted to either give all there furniture away or send it to the thrift store...needless to say, I now am the proud owner of a Mahogany Queen Bedroom suite/bed and a Cherry Wood Dining room table, hutch, and China cabinet...didn't have the room for them, so parts had to be gone fast...

Took my storage unit full of Protege parts and hand selected a few of the best pieces along with the left over aftermarket...the rest of it went into a ceremonial Protege bonfire...wasn't planning on getting rid of it all, but had some people down the road get moved into a nursing home and they have no family so wanted to either give all there furniture away or send it to the thrift store...needless to say, I now am the proud owner of a Mahogany Queen Bedroom suite/bed and a Cherry Wood Dining room table, hutch, and China cabinet...didn't have the room for them, so parts had to be gone fast...

Haha theres a cherrywood place by you?! lol I work at one in Michigan, Dietary. lol

HAHAHA FAIL! on my part!

sry i read that half asleep and thought you said it was a dining room table from cherrywood. Its a nursing home.. ANYWAYS..lol

Yeah my bad.. you mentioned something about a nursing home and then i saw Cherrry wood , and then all this ^ happened :p

lmao yeah, well reason is, they always throw stuff out back when they upgrade..

anyways back to the P5's ..lol

Back