What have you done to your P5 today?

Welded the HKS flange to a new pipe. Probably try it out later today. Replacing a blue 90* coupler and replacing it with a 45* it should look less retarded.

Slight pull to the rear fenders and ground down the bumper tab. Still rubbing. Need to grind down the bumper more lol.

Hell, that's not bad. A fender, hood, headlight, and front bumper for the Miata came to close to $5k.

Picked up the 2.5" tubing for the exhaust. Going to do some test fitting and MAYBE some welding tonight.

i had some new used rims installed that are round and not bent... although i'm still getting that anoying loud rapid thumping sound although now its only when i turn not when i'm going perfectly straight so i have no idea what's wrong

well found a few vac leaks...by the injector O rings, of course
i hate those dam things, attempted to clean out the where the o rings go, and applied a little grease to the o rings
helped on the ones that were leaking but now some of the other ones are leaking now, damittttt!

i gave up, its better then it was, I was about to put the turbosmart boost tee on too,
but i ran out of steam and i need to get my bike inspected today
not so sure this is your problrm but, if you coat ea o ring in a light film of motor oil they go on and seat real easy...mine have been on for 6 yrs no leaks...just a thought

Starting my shopping for some new winter shoes.....right now my choices are General Altimax (tirerack is sold out for the season), Michelin X-ice2 and Conti Extreme Winter. Looking for either a 185/70 or 185/65 14"....decisions, decisions.

Holy crap, why such a huge sidewall, Jeff?

I've got my dads Rover snow tires in the garage and they are 215/70-15 and the sidewall looks huge. haha

not so sure this is your problrm but, if you coat ea o ring in a light film of motor oil they go on and seat real easy...mine have been on for 6 yrs no leaks...just a thought

would having a vac leak on the o rings for the injectors cause a rich smelling engine? somedays I can smell that my engine is running rich but dont know how to fix the prob or where to look

Boxed more of it up...sad to see it go...still amazed the DaveB's are around, I thought they would be one of the 1st gone...

My Pro5 been makeing a squeaky sound upon warm-up in the morning?? For sure its not the belt, it sounds like its comeing from the back of the engine. Planning on taking it into the shop but it only happens sometime thought. Anything like this happen to you folks?

Just ordered new mirror (long story involving a garage), Stoptech front and rear lines, front pads, and just sent a PM for the Retrofits... all that's left for the day (other than having the money go through for a car payment) are springs, exhaust, and new fog lights then I'm done until I get the state return in the mail.

Latest posts

Back