What have you done to your P5 today?

Took a few pics this morning on my commute to work.

Thought it would be fun to park on the shoulder of I78 during the morning rush in a snowstorm...
genimage.jpg

genimage3.jpg

Not even Blizzaks could get me out of this...
genimage4.jpg

genimage5.jpg

Can I get a 'slammed #'...lol....
genimage6.jpg

Hmmm....gonna have to call Tokico and Tein...this isn't the drop they advertise...
genimage7.jpg

Ok...so it wasn't an impromptu photoshoot...
genimage1.jpg

genimage2.jpg

.....more like an impromtu hit and run!!! Tractor trailer who was in the left lane of a three lane highway decided he was moving to the middle land and guess he didn't see me. I saw his turn signal out of the corner of my eye and blared the air horn while trying to move to the slow lane but it was too late. He clipped the rear quarter panel and I did what I think amounted to a 720 across three slush covered highway lanes and ended up in a snowbank on the right shoulder. Thankfully no one else was involved and I'm feeling ok...a little sore but hoping it will go away as the day goes on. Bastard kept driving along with another tractor trailer and several other cars behind us.....I hope someone had the decency to call his plate/company name in...if not hopefully the State Police can pull something off of the cameras in that area. I know my insurance company would be happy.

Last edited:
damn, that sucks Jeff! At least no injuries, and looks like little damage.

Thanks guys and feeling ok.... Might go see the doc and get checked out just-in-case....Tam is pushing hard for me to do so. Damage appears to be minimal but waiting on the adjuster...thankfully she drove fine after I got pulled out of the snow.

Boo! Glad to hear you're okay, Jeff. And thankfully she doesn't look too banged up, at least that bastard didn't hit your JDM tails.

got a mad jdm windshield crack today its about 4 inches, so i went to buy the repair kit but have yet started because hw is due in 1hr and 29mins.
:(

glad you're ok jeff...wow, that could have been so much worse for you and the cah...wow...go see the doc, what can it hurt?

he those edm lights look ok?? ;)

Last edited:
What have you done to your Pro5 today?...... bought a SW-R intake and it was a damn b**** to put in but got it right and it sounds great and runs smoother then stock. Got my foggy headlight clean and install yellow tint on my foglights. Its looking cool. Got my Duraflex Speedzone Front Lip ordered about a week ago then mother fucker calls me and said that s*** is out of stock, see if I can wait another 2 to 3 weeks. I was thinkin, mother fucker made me wait a week with no respones, then calls me to tell me his computer was wrong on his inventory. So I said **** this shiit I'll take the refund and go else where. Do anybody now where I can a front lip for cheap for my '03 Pro5? Next thing to do is drop my Pro5. I havent made my mind on getting the "one time drop" springs or going with the coil lowering kit from Ground Control store online. Do anybody now where I can get some lowering springs/coilover kit (not with the shock) for a good deal?
I also replaced my radiator about 3 weeks ago because it was bad. Changed my spark plugs( Ngk-Ix-Iridium) about 6.99 each but had $20 AutoZONE rewards credit . Changed my oil and oil filter 3 days ago and notice something. My trans(auto tran) was wet down there. I guess I need to replace the gasket and do a trans fluid and filter change too. Never done a trans fluid change before. But how do I flush the fluid out?? Would it be better to have a shop do it or save labor money and do it myself. I'm a fast learner and love to get my hands dirty when it comes to car but any suggestion for the trans guys? I'm gonna need the FLUID BRAND/NAMES and FILTER BRAND/NAMES if you guys think its cool to do the job myself.

Which Ecstas? I had AST's and they were great the first winter but absolutely sucked the second winter..... Invest in some snow tires in a 14"-15" size and get some nice sticky summer tires for the warm months. :)

I think the AST's but not sure. ya i only have $230 to get snow tires on my fronts... which is proving difficult in a 215(or225) 45/17. a larger tire mite fit but Im not too sure so I havent looked. Im thinking about throwin my old Pirelli zero's on (the soft racing tires) because they were awesome in snow somehow hahaha

Can anyone find the Spicy ECU thread? that is my last thing to order in my list of toys for when the tax return clears

got the turbosmart boost controller in the mail, turns out since the company messed up, im getting another one lol
also threw a CEL yesterday, p0302, miss-fire in cyl 2, cleared it and it came back, came on at idle both times so i gotta check that out today
car runs fine, so not sure why its throwing a code

Thanks everyone....feeling a little better today but I did stop at the ER yesteday afternoon to get checked out. Dr. said it was mostly muscular and prescribed some motrin and muscle relaxers.

Evan and Mahk....sadly the DS tail was scratched and is now sporting some orange paint. :(

^^^I guess it is a good thing I have a MINT Driverside JDM tail sitting in front of me right now...and I will sell it for CHEAP...lol...

got the turbosmart boost controller in the mail, turns out since the company messed up, im getting another one lol
also threw a CEL yesterday, p0302, miss-fire in cyl 2, cleared it and it came back, came on at idle both times so i gotta check that out today
car runs fine, so not sure why its throwing a code

Now you need a Turbosmart FPR to match it...

Lol...seeing as they are around $110 for a single one from Corksport and I want less than half of that for this one, I would definitely agree...

Latest posts

Back