What have you done to your P5 today?

too rich means your long term fuel trim value is too low. Could be any number of things. MAF, leaking injector, B1S1 o2 sensor, spark plugs, coils, ECU

Gotcha...it has new plugs/wires, could be an injector or 02, I have extras of those, so I should probably switch those out...I guess I could do the MAF too...

Gotcha...it has new plugs/wires, could be an injector or 02, I have extras of those, so I should probably switch those out...I guess I could do the MAF too...

do one at a time so you know the actual issue, also reset your fuel trims each time around. Its going to take a little while to pinpoint the cause this way but it should work. If you have a scan tool that you can read a date list on it would make things go alot quicker

ohh yeah the ECT could cause that issue as well.

Ordered an oil pan gasket from rockauto. The RTV I used way back when I did the turbo install is just not doing its job and the leak has gotten a bit worse. I don't want to chance anything over the winter so I'm taking care of it now rather than later. Also bought new hose for the oil return just in case the old one is in too bad of shape to put back on. I've also determined that the oil leak has been my smoking problem all along. Under acceleration, the oil pressure causes the oil to leak out onto the exhaust and other hot components and it smokes. Not good. Either way, it'll hopefully be an easy fix.

This:

IMAG0124.jpg

FINALLY got my grill back, and put in the horn from HKPRO5. Still need to wash the car and get around to buffing the whole thing so the new paint on the grill and lip match the dull paint elsewhere.

^ Dunno looks weird with just one (dunno)

Found a pot of gold and thinking of getting a ap1 or ap2 and selling the p5 have thought about this before just dunno as of yet.

Back