What have you done to your P5 today?

Night shot of the HID's.

3925223502_d00740ba6c_o.jpg

It's not as bright as it looks in the pics.

that is DEF 5K Matt,
and yea u need raise em up more thats way too low.
and did u take ur antenna off?
i gota S2k antenna

Scored a bkup oem alarm module that gives everyone else problems but hasn't for me......just in case.(crazy)

HA! YOU! (flame2)

I pmed him about that, he said he had it, I asked him a question two hours later, and it was sold! Let me know if you decide to part with it later.

that is DEF 5K Matt,
Damn, I went with 6k, hpoing they aren't much if any bluer than those 5k's.

On another note, aired up the tires since it's been sittin long enough to lose about 5 lbs all around, checked all the fluids-all good & actually drove the thang to work this morning. Damn bugs all over the clean front end since I went maskless & if this makes any sense, the passenger lo beam I just replaced with spare was winking off/on periodically so I guess that bulb is about to go. Good thing HIDs en route. Gonna try to get inspection on the way home if the damn light is still working. Very strange going from lifted truck to assdragger lowered car but I like it.

hey does anybody know what engine a 93 mx6 has? its a 4 cylinder i know that but i was wondering if it had the same engine as the proteges, the FSDE

cuz i scored a valve cover off of one at a local pull-a-part for 8 bucks and i was wondering if the intake mani will fit too

Damn, I went with 6k, hpoing they aren't much if any bluer than those 5k's.

I really liked my 6k's... they were pretty white, but on some white surfaces you would notice a small blue tinge. I liked them much better than my buddies 8k's... those were way too blue.

I think you'll like 6k.

I really liked my 6k's... they were pretty white, but on some white surfaces you would notice a small blue tinge. I liked them much better than my buddies 8k's... those were way too blue.

I think you'll like 6k.
Cool, thanks. That's what I was after.

i had Apexcone 4300K bulbs in the car before. . that's what i sold off with my black'd out headlights

Back