What have you done to your P5 today?

I know that. I just didn't know where to get em. But, if they come in the MSP bumper, that solves that.(drunk)

Tylor

the fog light deletes can be had at street unit .com
there's two different ones. The cheaper are the ones that go with the lip. The more expensive one go with the stock p5 bumper. The mazdaspeed lip is cool I traded mine for some p5 deletes. Though the dg lip is the one u want. Maybe.

the fog light deletes can be had at street unit .com
there's two different ones. The cheaper are the ones that go with the lip. The more expensive one go with the stock p5 bumper. The mazdaspeed lip is cool I traded mine for some p5 deletes. Though the dg lip is the one u want. Maybe.

Actually, my wife and I both prefer the MSP lip over the DG lip. It just flows with the lines of the car better in my opinion. Looks like I'll be calling the dealer to see if I can get a paint matched MSP lip to the laser blue. I'll have to have one painted for the white one

Thanks for the post though!!!

Tylor

glad to hear you got the car back and that you enjoy the new mods :) so does this mean you'll be getting me that audio clip of the magnaflow exhaust sometime soon? *grin*

Btw, I gotta do the black valence as well, but its sub 20degrees here in cincy of late :( maybe sunday. itll be 50! I'll be sweating my ass off

I'll try to get that audio clip today before I leave work. That sound good to ya? I brought my digicam, but, it isn't the best at capturing audio/video but takes great still pics!!

Check again little after 4:30 PM Easter

Tylor

hah, I'm in no rush, just wanted to be obnoxious (as i troll around more and more, you'll see it's a character flaw of epic proportions) lol

thanks in advance mate

Hey, no prob. I remember when you were just a little single, then double digit post noob. lol
Trust me, I'm just as obnoxious when I want something.

Tylor

LOL it wasnt too long ago was it? just wait till im a 4 digit noob :p shouldnt take too long, seeing how longwinded i am.

Anyways how far from pompano beach are you? i might be heading down there to visit an aunt over spring break.

Oh , what did i do to my P5 today? I traced the trunk for the 1st level of my false floor

Actually, i gotta run. But, I will get that vid for ya Monday

I am about 45 minutes north of West Palm Beach, so, i think that's still little over an hour south of Pompono.

Tylor

Drove 314 miles from Blacksburg to Virginia Beach today - yay, Spring Break! On the downside, my throttle is still sticking in certain points so that still needs to be fixed. I'll be swapping to another 626 IM on Sunday so we'll see what happens then. Also need to change oil and transmission fluid and install the rear swaybar. I'd like to wash it sometime too; been way too long...

Kymerik, I got the vids for you, but, I'm not on a computer I can upload anything to anymore, so, sit tight till Monday and I'll get em posted on Youtube

Tylor

Dropped her the rest of the way down (Tein SS). Didn't feel comfortable going all the way down to the end of the threads, so I went one full turn up from the bottom. Looks hot now. Will post pics asap.

Dropped her the rest of the way down (Tein SS). Didn't feel comfortable going all the way down to the end of the threads, so I went one full turn up from the bottom. Looks hot now. Will post pics asap.

keep us informed on how they perform. Con/pros? Rubbing,bouncing,bottoming?

I had mine all the way down and rode like a one legged hooker..Mine were Basics though, I think the SS version has some dampening on it? EDFC FTW!!

keep us informed on how they perform. Con/pros? Rubbing,bouncing,bottoming?

I had mine all the way down and rode like a one legged hooker..Mine were Basics though, I think the SS version has some dampening on it? EDFC FTW!!

I have had mine at the manual specified height for the last week (1" of thread from the bottom) and they have been nothing short of amazing. I am going to drive about 90 miles tonight up to my GF's parent's house, so I will report back.

The SS come with adjustable dampening, where as the basics are just set.

Tein's website says that the EDFC does not work with the P5 SS coilovers, can anyone disprove this? I would love to get the EDFC!!

Actually, my wife and I both prefer the MSP lip over the DG lip. It just flows with the lines of the car better in my opinion. Looks like I'll be calling the dealer to see if I can get a paint matched MSP lip to the laser blue. I'll have to have one painted for the white one

Thanks for the post though!!!

Tylor

Here's Jason's price...not sure if it will come painted (I know spoilers do) or how much shipping will add, but you can compare to your local dealer.

BTW...glad to hear you got your car back!

Description Year MSRP Price Core Price Your Price
Bumper cover - Sedan 2001-03 w/mps option - Sedan 2001-03 w/mps option 01-03 $245.83 $196.66

Lowered the front about a half inch. Inspected my strut mourns and bearings. The strut bearings are toast

Back