What have you done to your P5 today?

She dropped to 3 cylinders on the way home today. So $100 later with new coils, plugs, and wires she's running again

This weekend installed new inner and outer tie rods had it aligned and installed my twm short shifter with corksport 3rd link rubber bushings and bronze oil bushings and just finished washing her tonight :)

I got them from rock auto they look like good quality, the only thing is I had to cut the rack and pinion bellow to fit over the rack and pinion and was gonna go to the dealership to order new bellows but it seems like they are holding up so imma hold off for a bit and keep an eye on them.

The outer one I got the gray looking with blue bushing and then I got the kit for the inner and go to your local shop to get the outer and inner tie rod remover tools and it should be a piece of cake unless you find out you have a one piece outer tie rod then it gets tricky. My driver side was easy then I found the one piece on the passenger side which was a pita

Yeah well I've been filling her up a few times each time I drive her. I put $15 in yesterday, got up to the half tank mark. After yesterday and this morning, im down to the mark its at in the picture. Im not sure if thats good or bad cause I feel like my mileage is abysmal. I hope/think its cause my code I threw the other day- P0123- TPS circuit... That may be messing with the ECU, no? Either way, ill have to start calculating mileage once I drive her regularly.

One thing I love about her is that its so easy to warm her up. In both my parents cars, it takes ages for the heat to get warm and the engine to warm up whereas after a few minutes, the engine temp is perched in the middle and the heat is quite warm :)

So it isn't even my job to make oil pans. But if it was, I would make this instead of what AWR Makes..

AWRPANProperly-1_zps0bfe0cfd.jpg

AWRPANProperly-2_zps7115226b.jpg

I'm leaking coolant from somewhere. I'm not 100% sure where yet, but it's leaking. I don't smell it, so I don't think it's leaking anywhere from the block. Temps are fine and the reservoir is still full. I THINK it's the lower hose, from which end I'm not certain. I'm seeing drips in the snow on the middle to passenger side... possibly in front of the wheels.

I can't get under there to look tonight because there's 3" of snow on the ground already and it's still coming down pretty hard. Maybe tomorrow... :/

Put on my sickspeed antenna, getting wire to put on my sickspeed horns, and waiting for the weekend to put on horns and my MP3 flashed ECU.

And hit 96k on the odometer.

Attachments

• IMAG0140.jpg
    IMAG0140.jpg
    793.2 KB · Views: 109
Put on my sickspeed antenna, getting wire to put on my sickspeed horns, and waiting for the weekend to put on horns and my MP3 flashed ECU.

And hit 96k on the odometer.

Nice, I have the antenna and horns. Love them both! My antenna is round on top and yours is flat...strange

jeZ3sJYoizkiz.JPG

Nice, I have the antenna and horns. Love them both! My antenna is round on top and yours is flat...strange

Good to hear, and that is weird that yours antenna has a round top. I could only find the black one with a flat top... I cant wait to put the horns on. Did you use a relay or just wire them in parallel?

Back