What have you done to your P5 today?

Installed Chargespeed lip painted wrinkle black

f941ea40.jpg

Nice!!!
Wanna see more pics

Washed it one last time, then snapped some pics so I can put it up for sale on Auto Trader.

Demodded it a bit yesterday too...

Sold it.

I'm helping an acquaintance swap his motor/tranny and other parts from his wrecked P5 into mine in a couple weeks when it's warmer out.

Washed it. Poor car was filthy. Hopefully no more rain for Houston.
installed led license plate bulbs too

I'll be tackling the same thing in the next few weeks... just got mine today! Most of my wires are already tapped into with the Haltech and j&s so it should be pretty smooth :) Can't wait to start tuning and have an idle not 11afrs!

Put 4 more hours into wiring the lt10s.

I'll be tackling the same thing in the next few weeks... just got mine today! Most of my wires are already tapped into with the Haltech and j&s so it should be pretty smooth :) Can't wait to start tuning and have an idle not 11afrs!

just curious, why are you replacing the Haltech with the Microtech?...other than the afrs at idle.

Last edited:
Thats basically the only reason... my Haltech is an F10a fuel only and its antique as hell running in dos off win98 lol! The LT10s has the same capabilities... tuning on the fly, datalogging, closed loop control via wb 02, and most of all sequential injection! Was going to get a Haltech platinum 1000 but it was a matter of $500 used vs. $1700

Latest posts

Back