What have you done to your P5 today?

Dunno, havn't driven it, i just got to put the spare on lol

and i do hate with a passion the factory jack

Flipping thing gave out JUST as i thumb tightened the lugs on the spare before it slid off it

^^^factory jack sux and at least it held on long enough for you to get the lugs finger tight.

uh god, that is ******* gross....

but today I put my fortune auto coils on the car, the ride is far better then my old setup, only thing I dont like is the camber adjustment isnt very good,
its slotted on the top bolt hole, but the slots only give me -.5 degree's....which is weak, Im lookin to get at least 1.5 to help clear the fender, it rubs HARD right now

Havent done anything since the gauge, probably going to swap out the overdrive pulley to stock. Then I can have powersteering.... lol no powersteering with 225/50 16x8s suck.

well i put her back on the road, boy, after driving the msm for 7 months, the turbo charged autotragic feels really slow...and BIG

seen it for the first time in a week, still sitting in the same spot it will be for the winter time to start taking it apart again..

Put my Fortune Autos on, aligned the car, rolled the rear fenders more, taking it to work so I can slot the rear for more camber, and aligning it again.
I love having access to an alignment rack whenever I want :D

drove her to work today....i want my msm back! i have this horrible clunk coming from the rear end over moderate bumps (pot holes) i think i may have a bad end link...i'll have to get her on the ramps tonight!

I dont NEED it, but its nice to have lol
Attempted to add more camber front and rear, and failed for some reason. Fronts are sitting at -.8 and rears are around the same...even though I slotted the s*** out of the rear, not sure whats going on, might have to take a closer look tomorrow as to why this isnt giving me anymore camber

CEL came on, knew I had a gasket leak but after the o2 sensor so I decided to check underneath and noticed my 2nd o2 sensor hanging there with the rusted non fouler still attached...apparently it snapped right off the exhaust pipe...any suggestions. Is it possible to plug hole on exhaust pipe and remove 2nd o2 sensor completely and possibly attach some plug or device to trick car into thinking o2 sensor is still there? I can already picture muffler shop telling me I need new bung for o2, new non fouler (if they will even do that) and possibly new o2 sensor. Thanks in advance for any advice.

^ It shouldn't cost more than $50 (if that) to have a new bung welded on and a new non-fouler set ($5).

installed megan links

meh
Meganlinks022.jpg

cleaned it. changed oil at 180k now. put the speed3 rims back on now that 2 replacement tires. came in. got a set of evo x rims for it trying to figure out what ill need to be able to run them and need to re tint it again. and fixed my fogs

Latest posts

Back