What have you done to your MSP today?

So took the bench out last night and found a puddle of water.... where could I be leaking for it to pool under the back seat? What kind of sealant can I use to go through the car and solve this problem?
Trunk too

03protolx is getting to be one of the most annoying members in the Protg sub-forum.

Last edited:
Horn sounds amazing, better than OEM's little cry :) It will hurt your ears if your direct line of sight :p
I do eventually want to put Autoexe front bumper grille on there, I see it for $80

Installed SickSpeed Horns :)
VNP1yYA.jpg

You sir have a nice MSP in my opinion ! Really dig those yellow fog lights , I'm looking for a similar setup

Finally replaced my oil cooler gasket with the proper gasket. Need to find some time to lower the rear of my car. Mad rake. Also... Mp3 in the shop with broken timing belt. Damaged the valves. Broke @ 4.5k rpm.

Installed my Weapon R coolant tank yesterday, looks pretty cool and now I don't have to worry about the stock one bursting on me. I also got the weapon R oil catch can but I have been reading mixed reviews. Some say it doesn't actually catch any oil, I will probably install it anyway on the line from the PCV-intake mani since I already have a breather on the VC vent. The catch can on my Mustang catches a LOT, I have to empty it every couple thousand miles.

Does anyone know the part number for the AEM air filter that fits their CAI for our cars?

This sounds terrible and it is, I have had the same one on my car since it had 20k miles on it. and it has over 104k now. :(

Its looking rough and I need to get it replaced.

not so terrible lol. ive had a used reactive cone on there for almost 5 years lol. guess im in the market for a new one as well. paper or foam?

... sooo wnet out looking to freshen up my summer wheels for maybe mounting this week.. they gone.. wife and i dont know how long they have been gone so reporting it will be interesting... but they were stored in my back yard out of sight so dunno. my white racing harts are MIA!

I don't know I really have been happy with my AEM dry filter. I purchased the AEM CAI in 2006.

get the corksport. I have it and I like it.

... sooo wnet out looking to freshen up my summer wheels for maybe mounting this week.. they gone.. wife and i dont know how long they have been gone so reporting it will be interesting... but they were stored in my back yard out of sight so dunno. my white racing harts are MIA!

time to install cameras. I had to get some put up due to mysterious razor blades being left in my tires, water hose, ect.

just rediculous, i thought we moved into an area too expensive for petty theives lol.

ah well. jokes on them kinda. they were bent and needed replacement. just wanted another season out of them if possible. I might buy the fast wheels replicas, or rx8/mx5 if i can get them. wasnt in the budget to get new summer tires this year, but i did buy the new 15" wheels for the mx3 not long ago i could scavenge.. ill have a look and see whats out there. of course, i could fix the mx3 up and just stow the msp for a while.

bleh.

I can't find the time to get my transmission! The place is closed on weekends and I have my daughters on Wednesdays. I am definitely selling it in the next few months. Going to have to get something else. Something larger. More room. I guess the 8 will become my toy. I really like CX7s.

Yeah, but I'm going to need money for something bigger. It looks like my daughter is going to have a little sibling.

That's why I'm keeping the rear seats, covers all the bases. I do only have 2 kids though and I'm pretty sure the dump tube, 3" straight back, 95duro mounts and straight cut gears will prevent my kids and wife from wanting to ride with me, LOL. Plan works every time!

Latest posts

Back