What have you done to your MSP today?

figured every body is selling their msp's gotta keep the thread alive some how. So for your viewing pleasure some videos from my FPV (first person video) quadcopter...everything you see is flown through video goggles from up to a mile away at times.

really need to get a gopro into my nt1 this outdoor season.

this is true, you only get one chance to screw up with a plane lol. thankfully i stopped hitting stuff after my first season. i can get around now pretty fast with minimal taps. racing 12th scale indoors REALLY helps your reflex's and driving style.
ive won twice this season and its only my second indoor season. racing guys in the 20 year mark.
next year ill start attending roar regionals as ill have more money.

i wouldn't mind getting a plane but ill prob spend some money on the msp first.

and the msp lives again!!! finally after a 4 month period of driving a tier 2 luxury brand car its time to revert back to my stiff riding, teeth rattling, very loud MSP lol

and the msp lives again!!! finally after a 4 month period of driving a tier 2 luxury brand car its time to revert back to my stiff riding, teeth rattling, very loud MSP lol

That's what I'm talking about! Can't wait to have her back on the road again.

I have the mock setup for the bolt on trap door system for the oil pan. I just need to make sure the design allows enough flow for the oil pump since nobody has any idea on how many gallons per minute our pump flows at certain low and high rpms.

did anybody try fitting giant(relatively) 2454017's on our racing harts?

225 should probably bethe widest you would want to go on a 7" wide wheel unless you want to take a turn and have the increased chance of a blowout.

245's on a 7" wide wheel...don't do it

P9090045.jpg

This may seem like a dumb question, but do the stock struts have to be replaced if I swap in tein springs? Its only a 1 inch drop, would it effect it that much?

This may seem like a dumb question, but do the stock struts have to be replaced if I swap in tein springs? Its only a 1 inch drop, would it effect it that much?

it's the spring rate that will cause any effect to ride comfort. If you're doing lowering springs get the regular protege struts not the ones for the MSP so you dont' have a hot rod style rake.

it's the spring rate that will cause any effect to ride comfort. If you're doing lowering springs get the regular protege struts not the ones for the MSP so you dont' have a hot rod style rake.

What's wrong with the hot rod style :)

What's wrong with the hot rod style :)

nothin, I've been rockin it for 4 years now. I read it as he was replacing his struts since they were stock (over 10 years old) so he might know about the different spring perches. I fail at reading sometimes.

So its confirmed, I broke a shift fork. Unfortunately I also found out that the teeth on my third gear are looking pretty damaged. You cant see it well on the picture but they are definitely not right.

Well if I decide to keep the stock struts, are there any springs in particular that you guys would recommend?

Back