What have you done to your MSP today?

oh ok, I guess they made some progress with being a little more user friendly, because it was literally impossible to find anyone to tune the damn thing so I just sold it and got my brother the ssafc which I have on mine and is great, but yeah, new, the unichip are still crazy expensive

ya that is true, I guess it has some appeal to someone that doesn't want to solder anything, although for the ssafc it really only is a few wires to cut or tap into, it's ridiculously easy, but yea, to each his own

Did another photoshoot today. :D heres two samples. Saving my best one for MOTM ;)

293581_10150303888332633_606952632_8324156_1514879497_n.jpg

310216_10150303929592633_606952632_8324636_1097113601_n.jpg

And the first picture there.... Parked in the grass..... Could of gotten a 300$ fine for parking there if a cop drove by.... Damn federal land! lol (Vally Forge Park)

Nice pics outlaw, I love your car. You have my vote for MOTM.

Drove the car to work today and after parking it when I got home both times (worked a double) it had a burning smell. Not the usual slight burning smell it has almost like a burning oil smell. There is a small amount of what looks like oil on the lower radiator hose on the tip like it seeped out but it's definitely not coolant and the line isn't leaking any. Didn't drive the car hard at all just normal driving and only about a 5 minute trip to work. Don't see anything else leaking just always worried about this damn car.

Posted another pic in the MOTM thread. Need to wait till the motor bay shot is uploaded from my friend to add that to it. And gotta take a crappy pic of the inside of my car because we forgot to do that LOL! Ill try to get the inside pic tomorrow at a car show I will be at.

Worn out after 5k miles? I have almost 30k on my passenger side AWR mount and it's good as new still.
Yes you read that right... I already need new bushings in my pass motor mount... i can rev my car in the parking lot with the hood open and see the engine move... and I don't launch the car at all but to be fair I don't have a full set of awr engine mounts.

Did another photoshoot today. :D heres two samples. Saving my best one for MOTM ;)

293581_10150303888332633_606952632_8324156_1514879497_n.jpg

310216_10150303929592633_606952632_8324636_1097113601_n.jpg

And the first picture there.... Parked in the grass..... Could of gotten a 300$ fine for parking there if a cop drove by.... Damn federal land! lol (Vally Forge Park)

So sick that the pics needed qouted for the new page! lol Def MOTM stuff man!

Admitting to breaking a law. This information will be turned over to the proper autorities unles I recieve 1 drivers side axel, all the proper motor mounts, dp back 3" exhaust, and a welded LSD all in working condition. you have 24 hours...
(squinty)

Admitting to breaking a law. This information will be turned over to the proper autorities unles I recieve 1 drivers side axel, all the proper motor mounts, dp back 3" exhaust, and a welded LSD all in working condition. you have 24 hours...
(squinty)

You don't want much do you? I would of went for the 40 over sleeved block with the puater and aries combo and a port and polished head completed with valve guide, big valves, and big cams, big turbo and a pro haltech unit with knock detection... but thats just me

ya that is true, I guess it has some appeal to someone that doesn't want to solder anything, although for the ssafc it really only is a few wires to cut or tap into, it's ridiculously easy, but yea, to each his own
The other appeal about the unichip is that its the only other piggyback besides the mpi that can advance timing

Since it was buried I wanted to ask again, what is up with the black vinyl on the top of the doors? Is it painted underneath and you can just peel it off or do you have to paint the door frame if you peel off the vinyl?

been a long time out of the scene but went and talked to a local performance shop on the topic of custom exhaust. says he can make me one for $700, but all coated mild steel. i know there are a bunch of cheaper stainless options in the states but shipping to canada is rape. basically its between that option which would be 3" magnaflow components, or a corksport 3" but corksport never got back to me on if it would mate to the stock downpipe..

both my cats are clogged so have to take care of this pretty soon me thinks.

Back