What have you done to your MSP today?

U pipe consisting of a 90 bend and a 70 bend.

IMG_5237.jpg

pipes leads down to the ac pump where it connects to another U bend with a cut 90 and not quite 90 pipe.

IMG_5240.jpg

using a 90 coupler right on the fmic to save pipe routing.

IMG_5241.jpg

coldside probably looks just like everyone elses who use the cai routing. 90 though the bumper, used a 90 coupler into another 70 pipe and a 45 to the maf from there. ill probably take the 90 coupler out of the coldside and weld in a 90 section of pipe to make the bend less severe, weld the 45 pipe to the 70 pipe so you can take the thing appart, and figure out where the bov is gonna go.

IMG_5243.jpg

rough pics. havent cleaned up any technowelds either.

almost done with my fmic. though im annoyed cause test fitting the bumper, i killed one of the peg things on the driver side headlight that holes the thing up.. guess ill have a bit of sag until i get my p5 lights.

night pics suck, but got it all on. just gonna sort the intake maybe tomorrow.

IMG_5244.jpg

can you see the pipe sticking out of the bottom at all? I have mine routed under the radiator support and you can sort of see it from the right angle...even with a DG lip

if your looking for it, you can. gotta get down real low though. camera didnt see it above. im using 2.25 pipe so it sits about level to the front lip.

Any pic's of your manifold? Also would be interested in seeing the DP when finished.

yes click on my screen name.. part by part how we ran the runners..and that's where i am posting the build of the car i was able to complete the 3"dp and add the waste gate.. ill take pics tomorrow camera died on me with out charger ftl.. but ill mount it on the car.. ordering a precision 6765 for it ..
was made to fit around the power steering pump and ac compressor..

PS.. Remember this is a custom set up..

thats pretty sweet looking but man... is it gonna fit? looks like it sticks out a huge amount. almost enough for you to have to put the rad on the other side of the frame.

yes click on my screen name.. part by part how we ran the runners..and that's where i am posting the build of the car i was able to complete the 3"dp and add the waste gate.. ill take pics tomorrow camera died on me with out charger ftl.. but ill mount it on the car.. ordering a precision 6765 for it ..
was made to fit around the power steering pump and ac compressor..

PS.. Remember this is a custom set up..

not gonna lie, I'm in love with you Toyota

not gonna lie, I'm in love with you Toyota

thats pretty sweet looking but man... is it gonna fit? looks like it sticks out a huge amount. almost enough for you to have to put the rad on the other side of the frame.

o0n8 thanks man i appreciate it..

Valk did you scroll further down and see i am running a civic radiator on the side.. which allowed me to have the clearance i needed for the turbo and not be all bulked up like others..

200 miles on the new motor and running great!

I have a JDP replica lip in the garage, will hopefully get a chance to put it on soon!

19fee1ce.jpg

ea282c58.jpg

have owned the car for about 3 years now, and i lost the fogs to rocks about 3 months in lol. picked up a 03.5 front lip shortly after.

Back