What have you done to your MSP today?

Well I forgot to post it up but a couple weeks ago I put on the PG Intake manifold. I love it. Also over winter break the car got eibach pro-kit springs, again thanks to PG. Other than that, just put the shocker sticker on it yesterday and today im driving it up to University of Florida :)

Can you take some pics of your front and rear tires to wheel well plz :p

baconbitz said:
Well I forgot to post it up but a couple weeks ago I put on the PG Intake manifold. I love it. Also over winter break the car got eibach pro-kit springs, again thanks to PG. Other than that, just put the shocker sticker on it yesterday and today im driving it up to University of Florida :)

warranty

I picked up my MSP from the dealer for warranty work. warrantied my rear lip sag.. they had to replace the whole lip (uhm) i told them to just retape it they said they had to order a new one get it painted then install...warrantied my 1st O2 sensor, front bushings, axleback (new style), rear clunk, and they had to order a NEW EXHAUST MANIFOLD (on backorder)..then when i bring it back i'll have them look at the steering knock when turning steering wheel at a stand still..7k more miles for warranty, lol... they'll see me more often than they'll like.. get this my top radiator hose has and still has a small leak and i told them about it and the replaced OE clamp with a worm clamp Ghetto fab.. time to install my samco hoses with the real clamps...

mryellermp5 said:
I picked up my MSP from the dealer for warranty work. warrantied my rear lip sag.. they had to replace the whole lip (uhm) i told them to just retape it they said they had to order a new one get it painted then install...warrantied my 1st O2 sensor, front bushings, axleback (new style), rear clunk, and they had to order a NEW EXHAUST MANIFOLD (on backorder)..then when i bring it back i'll have them look at the steering knock when turning steering wheel at a stand still..7k more miles for warranty, lol... they'll see me more often than they'll like.. get this my top radiator hose has and still has a small leak and i told them about it and the replaced OE clamp with a worm clamp Ghetto fab.. time to install my samco hoses with the real clamps...
I had that knocking thing to with my steering, come to find out that my motor mounts were split. I hate my car sometimes but when my warranty is up I will relplace all the cheap parts with quality parts. Car may last longer I hope.

lol both :D thanks alot....

I wanna lower my car and I know its been discussed to death but I want an even drop.... the pro kit is 1.4f 1.8r when already (like everyknows) the speed sits lower in the rear to begin with.

and the sportline are 1.8f/r with the same spring rates

baconbitz said:
Sure, Ill have them up for you tomorow. Do you want a close up of each gap or just a side profile?

get tein s-techs in the front and falken springs in the rear with an 80 pound alpine plv7 in the trunk and youll get a very nice even stance:D

the stealership said they would warranty out the front bushings due to the AWR front MM...so before i dropped the car back off i put the factory one back on and told them the tech said it was the first time he's ever here the squish sound just driving in the parking light.. as for the knock it's the ball joint on the lower control arms...and their ONE PEICE..i had to buy the P-side for the P5 last year to pass inspection and 257.00 my cost later...so i'm gonna have the check it out when my manifold comes in..
jdm4lyf9 said:
I had that knocking thing to witmy steering, come to find out that my motor mounts were split. I hate my car sometimes but when my warranty is up I will relplace all the cheap parts with quality parts. Car may last longer I hope.

Just recieved my LSD and harware...On my way to the welder so I can get this thing ready to put tranny together YAY.....(headbang)

otmsp said:
Just recieved my LSD and harware...On my way to the welder so I can get this thing ready to put tranny together YAY.....(headbang)
goodluck! once you get it welded, you don't have to worry about it breaking again.

Heres the pics of the front and back wheel gap. Keep in mind I have a 12 W6v2 in the back and with the box its pretty heavy. The first 2 are the front. The second 2 are the back.

Attachments

• IMG_0414.jpg
    IMG_0414.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_0415.jpg
    IMG_0415.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_0412.jpg
    IMG_0412.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_0413.jpg
    IMG_0413.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 139
Hey guys thanks so much for the pics.. I was going to go with the sportlines because they were a balanced drop. now it seems like the pro kit is balanced as well...

thanks again for the pics..

new headunit!!!!!! cause the kenwood sounded like puke and then it broke. a blessing in disguise i suppose. new Alpine in.....got it for an awesome deal cause it was the display model. woohoo....now to just fix those stock speakers.....but there are more important parts to replace before audio(glare)

hehe, aww i dont even want to think of that i still have all 5 years to go, havent made a payment as of yet...still that new.

Back