What have you done to your MSP today?

Ran a 6.2 Raptor from a light last night and the car hit fuel cut like crazy. It was cooler last night than normal, probably in the 60s, but as soon as it hit full boost it would cut out. Need to swap that wastegate and fix the exhaust leak, I haven't had problems with fuel cut on 10psi in my other MSP.

Also got my rear SB bracket in, may install the rear sway on 1574 after work.

Welp... pcv was full of oil on the manifold side...
Replaced it and reamed a hole in the intake filter for the breather to dump to. Seems to be better and no oil smell. Car still slow but progress.

My buddy's 1000ccs are bosch connectors and too big so I'm not going to bother with them. I ordered a set of drop in 565cc injectors and pigtails for a set of rc 750cc injectors I may pickup as well. The theoretical happy place for the unichip is the 565s, but I'm going to see how far it will go.

My Mazdaspeed has been really happy this morning with temperatures being 65 degrees Fahrenheit

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

Replaced the front swaybar bushings on 1574 since I had a new set in the garage, the old ones must have been original because they were shot. Nice and quiet now in the front end aside from a clunk I hear only under hard throttle that I think may be from the stock motor mounts flexing, the mounts were all replaced but the rear has a tear already.

Enjoying this until I come back. Then my MSP will receive the care it needs. Oil change, new wheels, and Pope exhaust mani! I still read every post on this forum.
4d0c3e23ba6bde1e8ba355fd7d89cf6a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

The idle doesn't change? Does the compressor kick on? Does the AC work?

Spent the evening installing K Sports on Polaris's MSP last night. Good times

The idle doesn't change? Does the compressor kick on? Does the AC work?

Spent the evening installing K Sports on Polaris's MSP last night. Good times
A/C compressor kicks in and a/c works great. But engine load jumps 30-40% until I can get over 3K rpms then it's only a 20% draw you would expect.
When A/C is on Afr goes from 14.5-7 to 13.7 idle.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

Hmmm, almost like the compressor has resistance and is putting a load on the motor? Does it make any noise? Usually the bearings will squeal when they are about to fail.

Got my H7 HID bulbs in the mail, gonna put them in the P5 headlights in 1574. The R low beam went out the day before they came in the mail, lol

Back