What have you done to your MSP today?

LOL.

I dunno... some of us folks up north still like A/C... Especially when driving the MSM in the rain...

YOU CAN DRIVE IN THE RAIN?!?! C.A.I. SCARES THE POOP OUTTA ME. I try to limit my rain trips to.... NONE. or slim lmfao

Ya, Once I do FMIC Ill relocate MAF and do SRI. Geesh initials much ahahah

YYYYYYYYAAAAAYYY!!! DOES THIS COUNT AS DOING SOMETHING?! I walked to the mailbox lol lmfao
532761_10151136147331562_791216561_13170544_1939842978_n.jpg

Last edited:
YOU CAN DRIVE IN THE RAIN?!?! C.A.I. SCARES THE POOP OUTTA ME. I try to limit my rain trips to.... NONE. or slim lmfao

Heh... yeah, you haven't seen where my intake is currently located. I would have to fully submerge one of my front wheels before my air filter would even dream of seeing water. I have to be more careful of the car swapping ends when it breaks loose in 3rd or 4th gear in the wet.

I could still handle florida heat with no ac. My brother and I rocked his focus with no ac when he lived there. It was hot. Very hot. Didn't care though.

Yeah thats all fine and good sometimes....but I dont like to arrive at work in a dress shirt and sweaty, but thats just me.
I could still handle florida heat with no ac. My brother and I rocked his focus with no ac when he lived there. It was hot. Very hot. Didn't care though.

nothing beats TX heat. I have AC and still don't use it, unless my wife and/or son are riding with me. I hate the AC in my car. Everytime I go for a "spirited drive" and the compressor kicks in, I can feel the car slow down or lose power..whatever you want to call it. So, I don't use it unless Im running some errands with the wife and kid and she doesn't want to drive her car.

Labor on the diff install was only $200! Very excited, should be picking her up today, and way under budget on the entire job.

Back