What have you done to your MS6 today?

It has been a money pit ever since I bought it. Everything that could go wrong pretty much did.

Even though it is a nice, and expensive car, its still a Chevy ;)

welcome back

Welcome back man! My dad still has his. Recently put a JBR intake on it and just ordered a Cobb AP after driving around with my friends for the past few days. Can't wait!

I think it looks great....love the color, No leather (alright).My friend has that same color and it just seems like a the lines flow great with that color. Great Buy

I think it looks great....love the color, No leather (alright).My friend has that same color and it just seems like a the lines flow great with that color. Great Buy

Thanks man! Yea, I like this color more than the white. First one I had seen this color in person. It looks great in the sun. Yes, no leather. If it had leather I would not have bought it! The cloth is so much nicer in these cars.

found a major oil leak... the oil cooler in the drivers inner wheel well has sprung a leak, not really sure how to go about fixing it

got my new tires and tpms today. cant wait to see how that thing works since i've never put an aftermarket part like that on a car before.

Installed CS front sway bar. Broke end links in the process but have AWR ones in waiting. Attempted to install Koni Yellow but it required cutting that was not part of the plan. Blistein HD shocks were ordered. I was able to drop off the little engine build parts so the engine can be put back together.

White wheels

EU8cmKtl.jpg

I'm back!!

Hahaha, you missed the Speed6! Welcome back, Qwik, good to see you around again. The new car looks very clean, but I have to say I still prefer WWP.

It will probably take a little while to get used to not having that instant Vette power on tap, but not having those headaches sounds like it will more than make up for it.

finished breaking my dash storage lid. my girlfriend started it a while back and it finally gave. glad to see they're around 100 bucks online. lovely.

Got some wheels finally since my dad hit a pothole and bent 2 of the stockers. Enkei EKN3 18's
Also, the car is at IPS motorsports getting fenders rolled. I need springs but everything dumps the car. I wish RPM still made springs.

63451b71e84224c1.jpg

Back