What have you done to your MS6 today?

Did a four corner brake job in five hours. Haven't bedded the new pads in, the battery is on the charger right now.

I drove my car Saturday. This after installing new FMIC in November 2013, replaced rear diff plus added new rear diff mount, sway bar, and shocks in December 2013, replaced destroyed TC along with broken PS line/cooler in February 2014.

I have done nothing with my car, it just sits in the garage waiting for the May24 weekend to hit the streets again. Added a CS SRI&TIP and have been researching tires to put on my shadow black over hypersilver repainted rims (currently in process).

1601533_361662167307620_69582595_n.jpg

995462_286040141536490_33959645_n.jpg

Primed, not painted yet!!!

None yet, 2 look like the pic above, primer. 1 is half sanded and 1 still untouched.

I will def post once completed.

Also considering building a cold-air box ala Corksport powerbox to keep the hot under hood air away from the intake.
Pulled my drivers door panel off to repair my NFG passkey button. Turned out it was a connector...corroded green. Passkey working flawless now. Also tightened some screws and stopped a rattle in the drivers door when bass played thru the speaker

Since my last post, finally got the new brakes bedded in. Ran some errands today, ordered a PCV valve from the dealer and picked up what I need to clean the intake valves from Harbor Freight and Pep Boys.

Finally installed autotechs in mine this weekend. Should be doing the freektune this week after new spark plugs go in. :)

Changed the oil/filter. Polished the passenger headlight using a new Mother's kit I bought, it came out pretty good although I'll have to remove the bumper cover to do it right (thanks to all those compound curves). Haven't gotten around to cleaning the valves yet, will be doing that in a couple of weeks along with other small things to get her ready to sell.

Traded her in on a CX-5. Sad day indeed, but we needed something with an auto and more utility, considering our other cars. I'll be posting the parts I removed in a few days once I get pictures taken.

Not today but recently I noticed I had a corded tire so I swapped my 17"s that I had on my MSP on since the tires were good. Not too bad for 17"s, what do you think? I also had a hand on installing my HPFP internals and got those taken care of, tuned the C-AP up to stage 2 93 octane with all the goodies. Feels really good actually, pretty quick.
ABCDv2.jpg

You should consider getting a real tune. The OTS Maps are O.K., but there's a lot left on the table, and the OTS maps are not *actually* all that safe for the motor.

It looks great quick6, I havent posted in a while either.. The most recent things I have done to the car are replaced spark plugs with AutoLite XP, Plastidiped my stock wheels black, and Interior LED lights...
14%2B-%2B3

14%2B-%2B4

I took my car in the Takata Airbag recall, I got a Kia Rio as a rental. It looks like all the Speed6's are covered under the recall.

You can check your recall status by putting in your VIN HERE.

Just trying to keep this alive lol, Over the Weekend got a COBB AP V2, I will start tuning to make the car more reliable while getting more power.

Bent a rod in cylinder 4, so it's over at SpeedPerformance getting fixed... Going through withdrawal as I cruise around in a 96 Suzuki Sidekick with the worst stick ever! Hopefully these next 4 weeks go by fast.

Bent a rod in cylinder 4, so it's over at SpeedPerformance getting fixed... Going through withdrawal as I cruise around in a 96 Suzuki Sidekick with the worst stick ever! Hopefully these next 4 weeks go by fast.

That sucks sorry to hear that man.. Do you know what could have cause it ??

That sucks sorry to hear that man.. Do you know what could have cause it ??

Just had the timing chain VVT solenoid done 6,000 miles ago and before I bent the rod the car was acting up getting a "too lean at idle" code and I revved it on the way home when I noticed my boost gauge never went past zero and I got the boost to come up and the rod to knock. When I checked the oil it was barely touching the bottom of the dipstick. Now I was over by 1,000 miles from when they worked on it and put new oil in it. I can't be sure since I didn't think to check it when I got it back. But if I don't have a puddle of oil in my garage and I've gone over 5,000 miles before and had most of the oil still in it... Something tells me they didn't put all 6 quarts in it. Like I said I can't be sure because I didn't check . I'll check when I get it back from SpeedPerformance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back