What have you done to your MS3 today?

installed JBR Rear Camber Arms and the Short Shifter Plate and Bushings, along with the JBR Shift Knob.

also....never knew how dirty this was till i hit it with a vacuum right quick

screen capture program
my head liner is impossible to maintain because i have had the windows open mostly.
My rear cup holder never had plastic wrap ! I think i got gipped still have the window sticker even though it was never on the window.
Ordered some more lamin-x yesterday to match the blue overlay already on the fogs.

put in towplate

changed from a d07 to a d10 meth nozzle

changed from a 150psi pump to 300psi

go do pulls

stumbling because rich as **** from meth

forever slow

put in towplate

changed from a d07 to a d10 meth nozzle

changed from a 150psi pump to 300psi

go do pulls

stumbling because rich as **** from meth

forever slow
ha at least you are moving
Better rich than lean ?
you will get it sorted.
Now that you have the tow plate anyways. It's like drift charm.
had a friend stop over with his stock Speed 3 so i could look at his wastegate plumbing and show the oem heat shields used to bolt up .
Yep i think i should need to use some of them with stock Exh manifold.
Bought contact cleaner and dialectric grease for harnesses and enough mobil one to today for next weeknd change. Been over two years !
Pulled out my TIP and maf from boxes and found the couplings and clamps.
Put the Braille battery on 2A trickle but was fine anyways.
Mounted ECU to JBR batt tray again and layed out holes for solenoid.
might remove coil packs and try to turn her over next weekend if i dont have to work on the stupid station wagen for too long
4 day weekend coming up. I worry about the piston rings first crank .
I worry about alot though.
Any advice about this ?
I left spoonful of oil when pulled plugs , and then had a nice looksie while the E mani was off. all looked fine . clean and oil moistened.
i would be glad for the help from you guys who know about engines . Feel free to PM me with suggestions and criticism

keep foot floored and crank over for 30 seconds before starting

this will give the oil pump the chance to get oil up into the head, through the turbo bearings etc before everything starts spinning fast

thats what i did when my car was down for 3 months

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH7WkRCrXM0
real quick before i watch ,
doesnt that dump tons o fuel into the cylinders ? I mean i dont mind a bit of priming..

Thanks man. That was cool !
I am removing coil packs.
Just want to turn over without breaking a ring.
I thought maybe a a little spray of Marvel mystery oil or something would slipperize the cylinder walls

Cranking with the gas floored locks out the fuel. Its a safety feature. You can do this to re pressurize the fuel rail after swapping hpfps or whatever. It prevents the injectors from firing

Cranking with the gas floored locks out the fuel. Its a safety feature. You can do this to re pressurize the fuel rail after swapping hpfps or whatever. It prevents the injectors from firing
Ah ha . did not know that .
That also answers another question .
Thanks for the helps.

That plastic was still on my car when I sold it. Haha.

cleaned and protected the starter terminal, lets see if that helps

did a fun run with a k04 pu today running bolted with meth and an e30 blend

lets just say my face resembled a pu

Today i was busy.
Mounted Braille battery to JBR tray interestesting experiment?, plumbed and mounted Grimmspeed solenoid in bleed mode with all new nicely routed blue lines. Got the exhaust mani heatshield, and alternator shield back in. put the whole turbo intake back together. forgot the air straightener but in place now. used my t bolts and got my ETS 3.5 back on and secured
Hooked up ecu, maf sensor , solenoid all the reference lines.
I think i have reached a milestone in my life. wasnt sure i could put her back together again by myself with my old age beating me up . took a couple years .

And it wil have to come apart again. of course. for round 3 or 4 of the build
Tomorrow or Sunday i will hook up that little braille battery and see if can power up the fuel pump and crank her a couple times
Still need fluid changes and then trouble shooting of course. probably lots of that ! but she is starting to look like something again
Once i have power back on i can hook up the Cobble and get some data.

Positive terminal first! right ? }}
i have a pretty big list of parts on her but aint nuthin without the next stage and the adult sized turbo.i gots parts awaitin in garage and i got parts on wish lists
just want to drive her again for a second or 2 or 12.99 of them.
My work is never done.

Wish me luck guys I need it !@

Back