What have you done to your MS3 today?

i know the feeling.

im having trouble finding a spot to do my logs.....need more room now and exit options because a cop a mile away will hear me lol
It's nice to have some breathing room if you have a hot breathed car. Stretch the legs as it were .

Yolking, purely yolking. I had to baby it to home depot about 2 miles from my house so i could find a good open area to seat my new pads and disks. Ppl were looking at me speeding up and slowing down at the deserted part of the lot behind the plastic sheds and trailers

Yolking, purely yolking. I had to baby it to home depot about 2 miles from my house so i could find a good open area to seat my new pads and disks. Ppl were looking at me speeding up and slowing down at the deserted part of the lot behind the plastic sheds and trailers
Did the same thing when street tuning the car. Speed up slow down speed up slow down part throttle full throttle from each rpm in each gear. Musta looked like foolios doing that on the highway for a couple hours

Installed sti lip.
DSC_0015.jpg

I'd be interested to see it from the side. Which one did you get?

So when do you go into the lip service ?
Just a thought , if you were to do this for another speed 3 brother how much would you charge including materials ?
And if you improved your process how long would an install take ?
See where I'm going with this dont you.
Maybe it's just your car , but i think that would look most excellent on my Cosmic Blue : )

So when do you go into the lip service ?
Just a thought , if you were to do this for another speed 3 brother how much would you charge including materials ?
And if you improved your process how long would an install take ?
See where I'm going with this dont you.
Maybe it's just your car , but i think that would look most excellent on my Cosmic Blue : )

hahaha..mm it would depend on the number of customers. are you around columbus? looks like NY from your info. the lip is $57 off of ebay. and it would like pretty sweet on your cosmic blue because the first person that tried this had a cosmic blue. id help do it for ya for slices of pizza bro dude homie etc

well i am from Fairport NY which is just outside of Rochester.
A bit of a trip but hey you never know. And you did a nice job with that modification. Looks as if factory spec or better.
And it would look pretty sweet on my car too. My only question is will it hold up to high speed downforces and such?
We have some great pizza shops up here and the Chicken wings... well.. i am 40 minutes from Buffalo so i would be happy to offer them too for your expertise. : )

washed the car

tied down my meth tank, kinda....will have to revisit that one

did the throttle body coolant bypass

swapped transmission mounts

got water on the wiring and the car wouldnt start at a gas station....fml i gotta fix that

Back