What have you done to your MS3 today?

lol i work 12 hours a day

ive been at the shop from 8pm till about 1am every night for the last 2 weeks getting it running

im leaving the tune to someone else at this point since im burnt

theres still a lot of little things to do, but it is driveable at this point
Hey I shouldn't bust your chops man.
great effort.

Put stock TMIC back on for the mean time. Awaiting power steering brackets from Cobb. Decided to paint core with high-heat flat black paint for the stealth look.
13F1C0F6-3B6B-468E-BAE7-CE2E39F22A88-2474-000001B0D36E118D_zps6a595233.jpg

dressed the lines for my grimmspeed ebcs

changed back to summer wheels

noticed cv boot came off and grease everywhere

it never ends

Parked at a Metro North station for a visit to NYC for the weekend. Came back Sunday evening and took this picture:

7Ne2a2R.jpg

The other side of the car also had a pile of broken glass on the ground... I guess I got REALLY lucky.

First autocross of the season and first autocross on Yokohama Advan A005 medium compound slicks; it was dreamy!

I noticed I had went 280 miles on the odometer without the gas light coming on for the first time since owning the car, I think. I did not pay too much attention in the beginning but I was pretty excited seeing as I was not driving like a grandma trying to achieve this.

That seems about normal to me. I was about 280-290 when the gas light came on. I miss the range of the Speed3 :(

hate you

i started going BT before anyone else in NY, and im still not done lol

noticed cv boot came off and grease everywhere

it never ends
yep. done that.

and yep. never ends. lolz.
ordered battery tray and some 5mm spacers.
Please pm me with pictures of grimmspeed plumbing. i have the same unit and bought all new pressure and vacuum lines, red and blue respectivlely last year when i got one of rebuit k04s back from D&W diesel shop but was waiting for battery tray to decide where/what to mount it to and plumbing it in clean. Open to suggestions.

Last edited:
Paid the car off today!

Congrats!!!

Does anyone here need/want some True Red touch up paint? I found some when I was cleaning the garage out over the weekend and I obviously don't have any use for it now that the Speed3 is gone.

I also found front sway bar bushings and a driver's side CV axle.

Thanks guys, it's a great feeling indeed and the car only has 27k on the odo! Should have many years left left with it(cheers)

Congrats!!!

Does anyone here need/want some True Red touch up paint? I found some when I was cleaning the garage out over the weekend and I obviously don't have any use for it now that the Speed3 is gone.

I also found front sway bar bushings and a driver's side CV axle.

Pick Me!!!

Back