What have you done to your MS3 today?

I just turned 50k

2012-10-14_17-55-53_186.jpg

i dont. but then again i have a floor jack that serves its purpose, although i have to use the oem jack to lift it first to fit the floor jack

Oh and is anyone in the market for contisportcontact 2s with 3 autocrosses on them? 235/45-17. All four have around 5-7/32's left. I got a deal on some slicks so these need to go. 250+ shipping for all four or best offer. I'll be posting a thread later today.

I thought everyone had one of those already. (eek2)

+1. The front roller on mine is completely frozen...im due for a new one

but im stuck because i need a motorcycle jack too, and so help me maybe something to lift my 7300lb truck so i can do my own tire rotations

do they make pneumatic or hydraulic system that incorporate 4 seperate mobile jacks into one level lift instead of getting a 2 or 4 post lift?

At this point, I would just wait till Black Friday. They usually mark them down.

Will do, they are on "sale" for 139.99 for the 1.5ton model with single roller up front. They have a steel one that better reviewed and $10 cheaper, but its fkn heavy! aluminum=racecarz

I'm pretty sure you can get the 1.5 ton lightweight racing jack for $70-80 pretty easy. Back in the day I got mine for $59.99. My dad got one last year and it's nicer than the one I have that's 4-5 years old so it's probably worth a little extra coin.

Hit a deer this morning... it was already dead but nonetheless it didn't fit under my car very well. Broke the under tray in half so I tore the rest of it off. Half of the trip under the bumper got pulled off. Luckily the bumper is OK.

Meh I'm just glad my bumper is just fine. That's what I get for lowering my car :D

my bumper was ripped out in the passenger side by a tire that exploded of my wheel. bumper tab is still broken 2+ years, i'll get around to getting it fixed

We were just talking about being in the market for a HF jack and mine just broke. One of the back wheels just snapped right off when I was letting the car down WTH! lol

I didn't really want to make any more "Washed the car" posts but this picture shows a few things. I need to wash the car more often. White wheels are a b**** to keep clean. Eagle One Wheel and Tire cleaner is by FAR the best wheel cleaner I have ever used. Can you tell which is clean and which is not?

2012-10-17185457.jpg

Ivan, I use spray on car wash to clean the wheels on my Miata in between washes works pretty well.

Back