What have you done to your MS3 today?

Thanks for the heads up chippy. I'm actually going to put a stock BPV on the car soon and see how that compares to the forge. I've read a couple people say that the stock does a great job and someone on here that went back to stock said it was much better. If I stick with it, I'm really going to miss the clanking swords sound....

i've heard this a few times as well... that the stock BPV holds boost as well or better than anything aftermarket.

Yeah I've heard that too. Although I will swear that my Forge works equally well, I admit I bought it for the sound! Ivan, my OEM one is lying around somewhere if you'd like to try it. I'll bring to the cookout or something.

Put in new parking lights.
a06e128d.jpg

received my window visors yesterday finally since ordering them on aug 5th... AND they sent me the wrong ones... sent me some for a 09 toyota rav4... how can you make a mistake this bad with telling the difference of these two cars.!!s*** came from hong kong too so now here comes another month..!!

i've heard this a few times as well... that the stock BPV holds boost as well or better than anything aftermarket.

Yeah I've heard that too. Although I will swear that my Forge works equally well, I admit I bought it for the sound! Ivan, my OEM one is lying around somewhere if you'd like to try it. I'll bring to the cookout or something.

Thanks chippy but I bought one from a member on here for $20 so I have one sitting right here. I don't think I'll be swapping any time soon. In the time it took for the stocker to come in and the time it's been sitting here, I've grown to absolutely love the sound of the Forge. Damn you inner ricer!!

The usual commute. 'Bout 17 miles total. It was an even 100 degrees when I left work. Took the A/C around ten minutes to compensate.

I reinstalled my stock BPV, to test for few weeks! So far, it appears to hold more boost than my Forge V1.

Last edited:
damn these are the same visors that i bought and they sent me the wrong ones so have to wait close to another month again.>!!!

Back