What have you done to your MS3 today?

yes sir. i was gonna take em off to powdercoat them, but my buddy came out of nowhere and offered me a deal I couldn't refuse, so I am going to sell them and purchase new ones. Thinking gun metal or matte black, but I am unsure with Cosmic Blue.

Might want to make sure the PC oven won't wreck the heat-treatment in your wheels... You could wind up with some mighty weak wheels when all is said and done.

I haven't bought anything yet. I'm lucky enough that both my school and workplace are within biking distance of my home. I can afford to wait for the right car to pop up.
I currently have $10,000 (maybe a little more) to spend. I am less concerned with speed right now as I am with reliability and style.

I'm looking for a Ford Fusion V6 with black leather interiour or a Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT. I'm in no rush, I'll just bide my time and accumulate money.

Here's the reason I like the Ford Fusions:

IMG_0919.jpg

You should check out the chevy cruze eco model. Friend got one for the mpg, 42 hwy, 6 speed. The interior is really nice and comfy. It is a really nice car. I would def get one if I didnt have the speed.

Last edited:
Might want to make sure the PC oven won't wreck the heat-treatment in your wheels... You could wind up with some mighty weak wheels when all is said and done.

pc requires 400 degrees, most metals/alloys require 1000+ before they begin to anneal

pc requires 400 degrees, most metals/alloys require 1000+ before they begin to anneal

Oh, only 400F? That's nothing. I've read about at least one big poo-poo in the Miata world from PCing wheels, but maybe they were just full of it.

Finally bought myself a jack, stands, oil pan, and funnel. And then realized I bought a case of conventional oil...guess I'm headed back to Napa to exchange it. Then it's time to tackle the CEL I keep throwing since my Cobb SRI install.

uninstalled my Forge BPV, and reinstalled the stock BPV. gotta say, i wish i had done this a long time ago.
couldn't find a spring/shim combo i liked, and was really hating my car in daily driving situations, which for me is 99% of the time
just took it for a quick drive to wal-mart and am so happy with it now, no more on again off again power, just smooth pulls without the super annoying valve flutters

I had the TurboSmart dual port for about 2 years, put the stocker back on and I honestly think its one of my best mods, lol. Sold the TurboSmart and got the SURE Aeros. Love it!

Borrowed my buds PC and flashed my HT
Been raining since then, but i have high hopes for the AC with the idle bumped by 200
For sure it is smoother

^^^definitely. And that reminds me, im thinking about setting the 0-60 restriction back to OFF. Had it off at first, then out it on, now i want it back off because during some lower gear accelleration ive felt a sort of disconnection from throttle response and total power

Back