What have you done to your MS3 today?

washed the car

threw on my summer setup, car feels glued to the road again!!!

snow in the forecast.....fml

Washed my baby
IMAG0120.jpg

Yeah.. I wrestled with the decision to put my summers on. I ended up doing it because all this warm weather has been running down my brand new snow tires. >_<

she had a shop modify them I do believe.

Lara, can I have relations with your car? Would you mind? =D

BTW, that is just how the cookie crumbles. Friday, I spent 2-1/2 hours cleaning both mine and my wife's cars, and then 2 hours later, Hurricane Katrina hit our house. It wasn't even calling for rain here!!!!!!!!!!!! it was almost 80 degrees!

I've been wanting to mod my headlights too. What exactly were the steps you took?

Well, these headlights I did myself. I put them in the oven (180 degrees for 10-15 minutes), opened them up and did a clear lens swap (TheRetrofitSource) and color-mod (6 washers per side for more colorful colorband/cut-off). I then scuffed up the chrome bezel surrounds and painted them with Dupli-Color Graphite paint. Also, while I was in there, I painted the projector shield black. I reassembled and re-aligned the projectors and off we go. :)

Lara, can I have relations with your car? Would you mind? =D

(rofl)

quick question to everyone here.....where can I get a full interior set of ultra white LEDs? Everywhere I go i see just the map lights and not the rear dome light. :(

Adjusted my shifter throw and ordered a set of Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec 225/40 ZR18's. COME ON SUMMER!

got pulled over for the 2nd time in 3 days this morning! Who pulls someone over at 6:30am for window tint on the fronts?...it's still dark out! WTF previous pull over was for the same reason...

Yep only took me a few times to go through that at terrible times before i took the tint off my old car.

Washed and waxed. Applied Optic Blue Lamin-x vinyl to the fogs. Very happy with the result!

Last edited:
Back