What have you done to your MS3 today?

Installed the CP-e Xcel Nano SRI.
Install was my first real mod (after the Forge v1 BPV) so it was'nt 100% trouble free. Good thing the forums exist with a lot of helpful information (and pics). I can definitely feel the difference in power. Plus I can now hear the turbo spooling and BPV is sooo much louder. I'm not sure if I can live with the louder BPV sound so I may switch it back to stock or perhaps try the TurboXS BPV that I have lying around first.

got a chance to drive her again after she'd been sitting for a couple days. there's only a slight difference going from a truck hauling a camper trailer to a 6spd pocket rocket...just slightly

love the way it makes the ms3 feel fast again. that'll all be over tomorrow after work is done

Confirmed that my car does have an exhaust leak coming from the flange connecting the dp/tp. ARGH!!!

Installed the CP-e Xcel Nano SRI.
Install was my first real mod (after the Forge v1 BPV) so it was'nt 100% trouble free. Good thing the forums exist with a lot of helpful information (and pics). I can definitely feel the difference in power. Plus I can now hear the turbo spooling and BPV is sooo much louder. I'm not sure if I can live with the louder BPV sound so I may switch it back to stock or perhaps try the TurboXS BPV that I have lying around first.

Give the turboxs a try. It is pretty quiet but gives a nice sound. You will be pleased.

Changed the oil yesterday. Cleaning her up real good later in the week and taking her to the Fall Import Alliance show in Nashville on Sunday.

washed her yesterday.... had to finish in the dark I hate that the sun goes down at like 6:30 now... Sprayed this "Rain-X bug shield" on the bumper & mirrors, it leaves an almost flat finish but as long as I dont have to spend an hour scraping bugs off everytime I wash it thats ok with me.

I guess the Bug shield I put on 2 days ago doesn't work as deer shield....Hit a nice six point buck on the way to work this morning!!! driver side mirror is toast and the drivers fender is completely dented in and now touching the hood... still drives fine tho got slowed down to about 20 mph before I hit'em. Will go out and inspect more closely at noon....

Last edited:
note to self: rain-x bug repellant works in repelling insects, but attracts deer instead

I'd prefer getting smacked in the windshield with a bug. Sorry for what happened to you. If its any consolation I hit a bird this morning...

Time slip?

new-times-100910.jpg

2.155 is a very good 60 for street tires on a MS3

hell yeah! brought them down to 20psi. stock potenzas too. but wheel hopped like a mutha, and i could only do it once out of 12 runs...

What were you against on that 2nd slip?

ha.....viper? I think. that or a foxbody mustang.

Awesome! Out of curiosity, what mods do you have?

not stock, lol. Intake, MM, DP, catted MP, FMIC, MBC @ 16psi, for power mods. bilstiens, eibach springs, cobb rear sway for suspension.

Got the estimate from the Body shop...$1900!!!!

$800 for the Headlight assembly!! the rest is for the new mirror and DS fender+ paintmatch....glad I have the insurance company to pay for it.

Back