What have you done to your MS3 today?

cmymsp said:
hi.... i own an 06 mazda 3 titanium grey and am looking to put rims on it, but not sure what brand, etc..........any opinions???? id like to stick with something that is close to the dark grey color on the car..........

whatever your style....go at least 225/45/17...really brings out the car

ianramrattan said:
i gave mine a wash today....only received it on friday...will post a pic soon...
COOL!!! Congrats on the new ride. Good choice, as you may have guessed.
And welcome to the forums!!
Grab a wave and hang on!!

jsut joined the forums , ive had this for a while but ill say i jsut did it, 7inch flip out monitor, 2 15's, 4000 watt amp, blue flashing shifter 5 farad cap. n i think thats it didnt do much but all that is going in the ms3 whenever the dealer gets the cosmic blue mica in......

That's a little scary.

threadworthlesswithoutpicssmileys.gif

clos561 said:
jsut joined the forums , ive had this for a while but ill say i jsut did it, 7inch flip out monitor, 2 15's, 4000 watt amp, blue flashing shifter 5 farad cap. n i think thats it didnt do much but all that is going in the ms3 whenever the dealer gets the cosmic blue mica in......

You would seriously consider putting a blue flashing shift knob into a Mazdaspeed3?

oh no (ughdance)

i vac'd and washed the car this weekend... didn't get a chance to wax it but it did feel good to get it clean again.

Put on a magnflow cat back, and a K&N part # 69-6010TR
Typhoon running as a short ram.
However, the support bracket from the intake tube to the battery box isn't long enough so will need to modify that for the K&N.

Since I am new here... can i mention a web site of interest that has general car care prodcuts, or no?
Thanks

markmomb said:
Since I am new here... can i mention a web site of interest that has general car care prodcuts, or no?
Thanks
Yes, but I'm sure this is not the thread for it. One of the mods could help you better there.
Also, if it is your own business or you are affiliated w/it, you may want to PM a mod for more information. I'm sure there are rules about shameless promotion.
BTW: Welcome to the forums!!

Last edited:
lol

Kansei said:
You would seriously consider putting a blue flashing shift knob into a Mazdaspeed3?

oh no (ughdance)
u can turn it off, its a nice shifter. jsut it can flash if i wanted it to

Ill Post pics of my short shifter soon :D. This weekend I got some bass in my trunk. JL W3 and 250 amp, sounds a lot better. I wish they would make a better Deck Kit so I could replace my stock one.

I cant wait til the day I can post in this topic..

Thread - "What did you do to your mazda today"
Me "I bought it!"

Lol. I Will be posting here alot I buy her too..

Short Shifter
CAI
Springs
gt-spec strut bar
Exaust
Headers
ect.

nice to see this thread ,moving along.
i havent done jack nothing to my baby in a a while and it is feeling a little abandoned.
I'll probably put my snows on wednesday and give it a last bath before snow on the weekend.

snow already?? damn we are having an indian summer type thing here its still getting to almost 60 in the day time for the last week or so... though before that the highs were around freezing so i was getting ready to toss mine on... glad i held out...

yeah i know but i could wager some money on the fact that it will snow rather soon. this wont last forever, i dont think it goes past this weekend. THat and the fact my summers are bold, so i must change now.

All right you two MODS!!
blitz.gif

Back on-topic. You're supposed to be setting a good example for the rest of us Bozos, ya' know.
exnbpup.gif

m1ndless said:
I cant wait til the day I can post in this topic..

Thread - "What did you do to your mazda today"
Me "I bought it!"

I'm with you on that one. Although I planned on saying, "I drove it home." That will, hopefully, happen on 22 Dec. It will be followed shortly by, "I installed my Buddy Club voltage stabilizer and ground kit," which is sitting in my office, and "Installed my TWM short-shifter," which is sitting at my brother's house waiting for my arrival.

I know most of you have heard all that before. Sorry to sound like a broken record. T-37 days and counting...

Did you order yours or something? I havent bought any parts for the 3 yet, because im not sure on exactly when ill buy it. Definetly before new years though.

Last edited:
m1ndless said:
Did you order yours or something? I havent bought any parts for the 3 yet, because im not sure on exactly when ill buy it. Definetly before new years though.

Ordered and arrived at dealer already. He sent me the VIN last week. Luckily my brother is a frequent customer and golf buddy of the owner. I am getting it for $100 over invoice.

Latest posts

Back