What have you done to your MS3 today?

Polished with 3M Perfect-It! and waxed with Meguiar's NXT Tech Wax.

It started to sprinkle here with the wax still on the car. :( Only rain all afternoon. ******* northeast.

Lemme just say how appreciative I am of a good wax job....

So I did it on Saturday, and this morning I did my normal routine and went to wawa for my cup'o'jo. Well, I normally set it on the roof as I grab the keys from my pocket. But this tiime, after I set it down, it actually started to slide

I was hard pressed to find a flat enough spot (damn near center) so I could get in the car.

Its just too bad I can't put a static charge on the car that would prevent pollen from grabbing hold

Need to give her a bath but I'm too busy today with tests.

World Challenge driver spent some time at my house this weekend. Went go karting with him and ended up beating him. Winning!

I need to wash and wax my car, but I need to have a big block of time because the roof rack and roof rails need to come off (have you guys ever looked under there? Yuk! Then it's going to get clay barred, polished and waxed. Did this to my wifes car and could not baleeb the results. Now, when I need to wash her car, I just spray it off, then dry.

good choice! when you get home check out the Top Gear UK episode where the guys drove the blue ridge parkway, and raced at VIR

^^^Any upgraded mounts or shifter parts yet?

I have a rear motor mount, short throw, and bushings..... I do have to take it out for my class so I don't get protested. I think its probably the tranny fluid since I havent changed it since I bought the car. Only 28k but I do drive it hard at times (track and auto x).

Think maybe your tranny's blocker rings are starting to wear flat on the teeth? I could see that happening if most of your autox shifting is from 2-3. Hard shifts are going to flatten those points out eventually

Well I only use 2nd gear auto crossing so its not from that. I think it might just be the fluid and me trying to shift too fast.

I almost ended up with one of those. But I ******* refused to pay the shipping. Which is why I wound up with my Magnaflow.

Poop.

Back