What have you done to your MS3 today?

Motorcraft XT-M5-QS Synthetic Manual Transmission Fluid (AKA "Ford Honey")

By far the best thing you can put in your tranny, as far as I'm concerned.

Something else on my "too do" list.

You buy this stuff direct from a Ford dealer I assume?

i have redline in my tranny and love the smoothness of the shifts. i also have twm bushings as well.

i have my eye on the twm ss and a heavy "knob"

i have redline in my tranny and love the smoothness of the shifts. i also have twm bushings as well.

I have the redline...I hate it. Its loud as s***, and the diff whine is certainly present...

I picked up my dad's 2010 Audi S5 Coupe from the dealership today(hes out of town), pics. tomorrow. God, this car is just *drool*

Went to Mazda to pick up my car.

I went for a new O2 sensor and to get the issue popping out of 2nd gear looked at.

New O2 sensor (wideband) installed, new motor mount installed (they figured thats why I was popping out of gear) and 3 TSB's taken care of.

Total cost $809.

Tranny issue still occuring. Looks like Mazda will be rebuilding my tranny.

I ordered an ACT street clutch and Mazda said they will install it for free when they are working on my transmission. W00t!

I also appreciate my dealer not caring about my TBE, Forge BPV or my Cobb SRI.

you'll love the twm SS. as for a heavy knob, which? i find it difficult to find a heavier knob that i like. since the stock one is a beast to begin with

Went to Mazda to pick up my car.

I went for a new O2 sensor and to get the issue popping out of 2nd gear looked at.

New O2 sensor (wideband) installed, new motor mount installed (they figured thats why I was popping out of gear) and 3 TSB's taken care of.

Total cost $809.

Tranny issue still occuring. Looks like Mazda will be rebuilding my tranny.

I ordered an ACT street clutch and Mazda said they will install it for free when they are working on my transmission. W00t!

I also appreciate my dealer not caring about my TBE, Forge BPV or my Cobb SRI.

My dealer offered to charge me cost on the stock MS3 clutch and flywheel while they put in a new transmission since it blew up at 26k miles. Their idea of cost was $2040. I was like come again? Shady ass dealer. Their own online parts website said it was only 700ish for clutch and flywheel. Guess he was trying to make up for having to put in a new transmission versus rebuilding.

Wow! What a rip off! That's pretty much cost for a new clutch, flywheel and the install!

I bought an ACT street clutch package. ACT website says somewhere around $970 or something. I was actually able to order it for cheaper local ($760).

missed my speed3 back in Houston, spotted tons of 3's in Austin, and a few speed3s. I took a pic of a True Red speed that had "Slayer" on their plate

Just installed a new set of Denso Itv-22 plugs gapped at .28 without any kind of AP loaded, and MAN what a difference so much better throttle and engine response, it drives like it should again!!

Back